have advanced in a sentence
1) Meanwhile, New Transformation has already well advanced .
2) As tweeter technology has advanced , different design applications have become popular.
3) Plans to install under-soil heating have also not advanced past the planning stage.
have advanced example sentences4) There is a common misconception that women have still not advanced in achieving academic degrees.
5) Your team has not only advanced in the playoffs but done it in style.
6) These ambitious plans were met with protest and litigation, and have not yet advanced .
7) An insectivore, it had relatively advanced , grasping hands, but a primitive pelvis and hind limbs.
8) By contrast, civilian rifle design has not significantly advanced since the early part of the 20th century.
9) This promotion was also awarded by Pate, who had by then advanced to Commandant of the Marine Corps.
10) The trend of "watering down" of religion had already far advanced among Seventh Day Baptists by the 1840's.
11) The experiment is at least worth a trial, as the price of blacking has so rapidly advanced since the blockade.
12) As I said before, this kind of political analysis has simply not advanced in Europe as it has in Britain.
13) At the time of Conan, the Picts are more or less stagnant culturally and have not significantly advanced in millennia.
14) Since we have not yet advanced to the Star Trek level of sophistication and precision, there is often some collateral damage.
15) Three miles from the Faubourg d'Isle, to which that general had now advanced , was a narrow pass or defile, between steep and closely hanging hills.
example sentences with have advanced16) Sgt. Greene with one man crawled forward to the flank and having advanced about 60 yards opened fire on the hostile machine gun and killed the man at the gun.
17) THIS plan of operations was well arranged, but the Turks had not sufficiently advanced in military science to act upon extensive combinations.
18) This is an older terminology that was used incorrectly IMO and before the time when shafts had advanced ....IMO there is no Bend Point on a shaft.
19) In addition, accounting has not yet advanced to a state of being able to value a business (or a business's assets).
20) If the toms are feral, they may not have advanced "paternal" instincts and are less likely to guard the kittens if the female permits access.
21) KG 77, on Luftflotte 1's order of battle since the 22 June, was invaluable in attacks on Luga, without which the Fourth Panzer Army could not have advanced .
22) As the science of materials has advanced , photonic materials have been developed which use the photon of light as the fundamental carrier of information.
23) The PC-FX, a CD-based, 32-bit console, had highly advanced , detailed 2D graphics capabilities, and better full-motion video than any other system on the market.
24) Engines deliver more power per gallon of gas, knowledge of crash safety has advanced , cheap stereos sound better and do more tricks for the same cost.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of have advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have advanced
Compound Sentences with have advanced
Complex Sentences with have advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with have advanced