great appetite in a sentence
1) He had a great appetite and seemed to feel fine.
2) They have shown tremendous enthusiasm and a great appetite for work.
3) Early on, she became overweight because of her great appetite .
great appetite example sentences4) It has the exuberance of great appetites and vigorous living.
5) Never have I hunted down a 50-50 tackle with greater appetite .
6) His endurance is remarkable and he has a great appetite for making love.
7) Big Ashley Barnes is showing a great appetite and Emile is slowly getting better.
8) Huxley 's "inconceivably great" sea fisheries could not support our yet greater appetite .
9) They are peaceful yet hardy, and have a great appetite , especially for plants.
10) GREGORY: You understand there's a great appetite for compromise in the country.
11) He also has not eaten in 2 days and he had a great appetite before.
12) Those who watched funny videos experienced changes in hormone levels that are linked to greater appetite .
13) It has a great appetite , basks regularly and spends equal time in the water.
14) Aboriginal Education There is a great appetite for education within the Aboriginal population of Canada.
15) She isn't a very big dog but as you can tell she has a great appetite !
example sentences with great appetite16) He was tall and rather deaf, an unselfconscious eccentric, with a great appetite for work.
17) At that time there was a much greater appetite for cutting many government programs than there is today.
18) One thing that is very common, is to have LOTS of additional energy and a great appetite .
19) They have great appetites , and are quite dainty eaters - fried chicken and good steak is their choice.
20) He used to have a great appetite , but I hadn't seen him eat in at least a month.
21) More adventureous investors For investors with a greater appetite for taking higher risks , more generous tax-efficient vehicles are available.
22) It only seems to bother him in the sense he is selective in eating smaller bits of food but continues to have a great appetite .
23) It never hid from us, had a great appetite , and would swim out to see us when we came into the room.
24) You always know you'll get nothing short of 110 per cent and he's still got a great appetite for playing at the top level.
25) If, on the other hand, your answer is "c" or "d," you may have a greater appetite for risk.
26) He refers to having known his father, describing him as far bigger than himself and possessing a vastly greater appetite , but knows nothing else of his species.
27) More recent additions include calculators (refers to accounting), thread (fashion) and wooden spoons (cooking and a great appetite ).
28) The battle for eighth place is hardly the most alluring in the Premier League but it is a fight for which Southampton seem to have a far greater appetite .
How to use great appetite in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of great appetite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of great appetite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with great appetite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word great appetite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with great appetite.
20 examples of simple sentences of great appetite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of great appetite
Compound Sentences with great appetite
Complex Sentences with great appetite
Compound-Complex Sentences with great appetite