growing appetite in a sentence
1) It is perfectly balanced to satisfy a growing appetite .
2) This reflects the growing appetite for reconsidering how we approach consumable products .
3) Anakin screened out his rapidly growing appetite and opened his mind to careful observation.
growing appetite example sentences4) Kataeb struggled to preserve Lebanon's independence facing the growing appetite of its neighbors.
5) Our growing appetite for the sweet and sticky has contributed to the R and K Wise success story.
6) She and Conaway say they opened theirs because they sensed a growing appetite for high-quality, local foods.
7) Taken together , the following perceptions suggest a growing appetite for transfers of increasingly scarce IPv4 addresses: 1.
8) This is further compounded by cuts in state funding for education, and a growing appetite to cut government spending.
9) The eroding support for Israeli policies in this country signals a growing appetite for a new, more even-handed narrative.
10) However, it remains the same in respect to relevancy and in how consumers satiate their growing appetite for information.
11) Despite their growing appetites and flagging energy, the young wranglers laughed good-naturedly and gamely set themselves back to work.
12) By going larger and wider, the new displays address the growing appetite among avid gamers and consumers for wide-format viewing.
13) The growing appetite worldwide for compact crossovers and younger buyers looking for luxury options would have had more to with it.
14) Organic farming Reflecting the UK's growing appetite for chemical-free food, the numbers of organic producers have been increasing dramatically.
15) Global population, economic development and a growing appetite for meat, dairy and fish protein have raised human water demand sixfold in 50 years.
example sentences with growing appetite16) In the 1930s the company noted the rapid rise of commercial libraries and the growing appetite for escapism during the Depression years.
17) In the Middle East, a growing appetite for eating frog legs and the consequent gathering of them for food was linked to an increase in mosquitoes.
18) Every government is the same and , thanks to the media's incessant and growing appetite for news, it is getting worse.
19) The move is driven mainly by investors ' growing appetite for student loans, said Barry Silbert , founder and chief executive of SecondMarket.
20) With its rapid economic expansion, it has a massive and rapidly growing appetite for energy and is already the world's sixth largest consumer of energy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of growing appetite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of growing appetite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with growing appetite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word growing appetite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with growing appetite.
20 examples of simple sentences of growing appetite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of growing appetite
Compound Sentences with growing appetite
Complex Sentences with growing appetite
Compound-Complex Sentences with growing appetite