gifted artist in a sentence
1) Leo is very often a gifted artist .
2) You are a gifted artist and you enjoy holistic endeavors.
3) Gifted artists make them seem easy.
gifted artist example sentences4) Every moment of the acting of a gifted artist is clear and fully felt.
5) It was an honor and a challenge to work with this gifted artist .
6) Therefore it was natural for Phagpa to turn to Nepal for gifted artists .
7) A political radical and gifted artist , she was at least conventional enough to marry.
8) The public was treated to the works of two gifted artists who have shared their works nationally and internationally.
9) Cliff from Derby was another New Bold student, a gifted artist he too would die in the fire.
10) Rhoda herself was a gifted artist who sketched her children and created whimsical pictures for them when they were young .
11) After hearing Brilliant Midnight, fans will no doubt be expectantly waiting to hear more from this brilliantly gifted artist .
12) A gifted artist and composer during his years of exile, including what became the Malaysian National Anthem in 1957.
13) Basquiat was a precocious child who learned how to read and write by age four and was a gifted artist .
14) Gifted artists are not always gifted teachers, but Carr excels in explaining the principles of painting that work for her.
15) They rather were a loose association of gifted artists linked by common ideas and banded together for purposes of exhibiting their art.
example sentences with gifted artist16) The French miniature began to deteriorate, though some very fine examples were produced by the more gifted artists of the school.
17) According to Cage, Dirtee Stank exists to promote gifted artists with "social problems" that might scare off other labels.
18) Freshman Alphonse Ranaudo, a gifted artist musician, and WSCT dj had designed a beautiful poster advertising the upcoming campus activities.
19) When the site allows, These sewfests also provide a space at which the gifted artists of the barony may share their knowledge of a given subject with interested gentles.
20) Lunia was flattered at having her portrait painted by a gifted artist , but at first she felt rather intimidated by the experience.
21) I have had the benefit of listening to these two gifted artists many times and I think their latest recordings will make them many friends.
22) For more than 117 years the Academy has offered time, support, and an inspiring environment to some of America's most gifted artists and scholars.
23) Paleontologists have found complete skeletons of creatures such as the 45 million year old Ambulocetus (reconstructed here by the gifted artist Carl Buell).
24) Which means to me that we mortals should give the National artist Award to our most gifted artists , even they are not saint.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gifted artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gifted artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gifted artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gifted artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gifted artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of gifted artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gifted artist
Compound Sentences with gifted artist
Complex Sentences with gifted artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with gifted artist