get airplay in a sentence
1) So tired of auto tuned non performers getting airplay .
2) Can an independently produced recording get sufficient radio airplay ?
3) The single did not get much airplay .
get airplay example sentences4) She is currently getting airplay in Japan.
5) The song got some airplay around Northern California.
6) How do I get airplay for my band?
7) By 1987, freestyle began getting more airplay on US pop radio stations.
8) Both songs still get substantial airplay on oldies radio and remain fan favorites.
9) A music video was shot for the song and got minor airplay on MTV.
10) The system is clearly topheavy and greatly favors the few who get heavy airplay .
11) Other radio stations throughout the United States echoed similar responses on the song getting airplay .
12) They toured the US twice with little success, although their music did get airplay .
13) Fan Club got airplay in Sydney and had a number one hit in Indonesia.
14) The song got considerable airplay for years and recently was available only on the station website.
15) So many are album cuts that never got any airplay , and they're gorgeous songs.
example sentences with get airplay16) An artist outside the network will never get that much airplay and what about Aguilera?
17) Talented rappers are still out there, but they don't get that much airplay .
18) It was the first of his hits to get real airplay in the United States.
19) If it gets big-time radio airplay , and you get a big-time royalty check, great.
20) Michael Fisher explained that their album had been getting heavy airplay in Montreal and had become a hit.
21) In the early 2000s the MC fronted band Relax got much airplay , as did de Spookrijders.
22) Phillips told Howard that his difficulty in getting radio airplay was due primarily to homophobia in the recording industry.
23) With a bigger production budget this tune, along with the title track, could get some serious airplay .
24) Tego Calderón was already getting some airplay in the U.S. and it was very popular in the youth market.
25) Unfortunately , the original music produced by the campers do not get any airplay from the commercial radio stations.
26) The album featured MicMac artists that got airplay on Hot 97 like Johhny O., Cynthia and Tiana.
27) After its release the single climbed to number 61 on British single charts and got radio airplay in America too.
28) In the subsequent months and years, many musical acts associated with disco struggled to get airplay on the radio.
How to use get airplay in a sentence29) Duran Duran were getting zero radio airplay at the time, and MTV wanted to try to break new music.
30) I'm not sure exactly why this didn't get the airplay it deserves. guess I'll never know.
31) Paul Tuch from Nielsen clarified that "Hung Up" achieved this feat by getting airplay for 10.5 days only.
32) We heard it got some airplay in the U.S. but it's not easy to keep track from over here.
33) Two songs in particular - "Farm on the Freeway" and "Steel Monkey" - got heavy radio airplay .
34) The single contained four songs off the new album, that the band felt were most likely to get radio airplay .
35) The track would go on to receive positive feedback, be released via iTunes and get substantial airplay in the USA.
36) An arrangement of "Jingle Bells" that's part Doo Wop and part Beach Boys deserves to get some airplay .
37) Songwriters make more money by licensing their songs than performing live, signing a record deal and getting commercial radio airplay combined.
38) However , it is simply because she has had such extraordinary professional success, that her book is getting so much airplay .
39) His single From Nowhere , which has got airplay from pretty much everyone , is full of vibrant, uplifting electronic sounds.
40) It did not get commercial airplay until 2000 when Chicago radio station WGCI-FM started playing the song as part of its rotation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of get airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of get airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with get airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word get airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with get airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of get airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of get airplay
Compound Sentences with get airplay
Complex Sentences with get airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with get airplay