gain airplay in a sentence
1) A video was recorded and gained substantial airplay in Russia .
2) The album gained regular airplay on Seattle's KEXP-FM in 2005.
3) It gained much airplay on TV channels such as MTV, giving the group much attention.
gain airplay example sentences4) Kerli stated that she wished to officially release the song in Estonia to gain local airplay .
5) Rock, meanwhile, made a radio version with Allison Moorer, which was gaining airplay .
6) Due to its extreme reception, Nina became a radio favorite as her songs gained more airplay .
7) It has only gained heavy airplay and peaked at No. 11 on the Australian airplay Chart.
8) Consequently Rotaru gained regular airplay on state radio and television and was systematically billed for state-organized concerts.
9) The song gained some airplay like her previous single "Demonstrate" despite not being serviced to radio.
10) The single missed out on the Top 40 but gained radio airplay and helped to revive their waning popularity.
11) Both, like the lead single, failed to gain much airplay in the U.S., and charted poorly.
12) Their singles "Rapture" and "Falls Apart" gained minor radio airplay on rock stations throughout United States.
13) The title track also spent seven weeks on the Swedish singles chart and gained significant airplay on radio and TV.
14) When the album's second single failed to gain significant radio airplay , her label dropped her from their roster.
15) The lead single "Hate on Me", gained airplay in May 2007 with a video released in mid-July.
example sentences with gain airplay16) Two tracks from the album, "Joker" and "I Ain't Your Bodyguard" gained local airplay .
17) New and innovative material from the UK, Europe and Australia has largely failed to gain airplay in the US.
18) A ballad written by Shorrock and Britten, the single gained some airplay in Melbourne but failed to chart outside Adelaide.
19) The song gained airplay abroad, in both Australia and the United States of America, albeit without recognition for Mills.
20) Either the artist had lost their creative edge or needed to adopt a more mainstream sound to gain airplay and boost sales.
21) The song was released only to radio after gaining airplay on TV shows from various channels, even before its official release.
22) Its first single "Fallin'" was a huge hit as well, gaining airplay on many different radio formats and spending six weeks at 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
23) The track, however, was deemed "too dynamic" for radio, and thus did not gain airplay , preventing the track from charting on the UK Singles Chart.
24) It also gained airplay and became the highest debuting song on the Radio Songs chart, entering at number 58 with 22 million audience impressions.
25) The largest crossover hit in the United States from the past 25 years, "Rolling in the Deep" gained radio airplay from many different radio formats.
26) A notable early example of Jazz Fusion, "Full Moon" gained airplay and vinyl album sales in some metropolitan and urban-suburban markets.
27) One of the first was Jibri the Wise One whose 1991 single "The House the Dog Built" gained national airplay on radio and music video programs.
28) By contrast, the b-side, "Lotus", showcased all the band's strengths, but again it gained little airplay and sales were negligible.
How to use gain airplay in a sentence29) After gaining considerable airplay and strong digital downloads, Interscope Records decided to release it while "Don't Lie" was still rising up the charts.
30) All of the girls' videos have been extremely popular on German video channels, gaining airplay mainly on the popular music channel VIVA.
31) The video for "Cool Vibes" is the most recent of their videos to gain airplay , featuring regularly on Central European Video Channels throughout June and July 2005.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gain airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gain airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gain airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gain airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gain airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of gain airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gain airplay
Compound Sentences with gain airplay
Complex Sentences with gain airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with gain airplay