futile attempt in a sentence
1) My brain was mentally face-palming at Dinah's futile attempts.
2) It is also often a futile attempt to just try to stretch locally.
3) My girlfriend began what I considered a futile attempt to find a better remedy.
4) On December 28, several futile attempts were made to get around these defenses.
futile attempt example sentences5) After a couple of futile attempts they managed to chip some pieces off it.
6) One such futile attempt by sledgehammer wielding weightlifter Kadhem Sharif particularly caught media attention.
7) She raised Lena like a boy in a futile attempt to gain his recognition.
8) It's a futile attempt.
9) But it was forced to make many futile attempts, for everywhere it was turned away.
10) Ruling: More is less, especially in this author's futile attempt for wordplay.
11) She flails her legs and sexy black heels around in a futile attempt to break free.
12) Transmission of "Y. pestis" occurs during the futile attempts of the flea to feed.
13) Susima and his brothers are wild with anger from their futile attempts to eliminate Asoka.
14) I was walking more than I was running and stopped several times in futile attempt to recover.
example sentences with attempt15) The Devil loves to help people make excuses in an futile attempt to justify their sins.
16) Henry took a hard line, decrying inventors' " futile attempts to innovate and improve".
17) In spite of his celebrated film career, his short stint in politics became a futile attempt.
18) I made one final futile attempt to do so before the snow came; again without success.
19) Some executives give into time pressure in a futile attempt to gain control of their situation.
20) In a futile attempt to restore his wealth, Sir Henry Pellatt turned to land speculation.
21) Event organizers, in a futile attempt to stop the fighting, turned the arena lights off.
22) This is another futile attempt to make him look important when he is not at all!
23) In his futile attempts to reconquer Vidin, Ivan Alexander even resorted to using Ottoman mercenaries.
24) His lips were swollen and cracked from eating plaster, in a futile attempt to ward off hunger.
25) When this failed, he made a desperate but futile attempt to hang on with his teeth.
26) You will be drinking terrible coffee in a futile attempt to stay awake while your roommate snores loudly.
27) During the Depression, farmers made futile attempts to grow cotton in worn-out soil around Crabtree Creek.
How to use attempt in a sentence28) Under Ballivián, the government made a last futile attempt to suppress the growing unrest throughout the country.
29) The answer of course is that Assauer himself informed the public of his futile attempt at restoring sanity.
30) A considerable amount of time and effort have been expended in futile attempts to make these airfields usable.
31) They showed no qualms in spending £3 billion in a futile attempt to prop up the Pound.
32) Punk 365 uses broad categorization techniques in order to avoid a futile attempt at an exhaustive, chronological anthology.
33) The Legionnaires deliberately remove their own memories of their true identities in a futile attempt to escape Mordru.
34) Policy strategies which attack the social and economic determinants of ill-health are dismissed as futile attempts at social engineering.
35) The stations changed ownership, as well as Radio formats, several times in futile attempts to achieve profitability.
36) Irish hunt followers have declared war in a futile attempt to prevent the outlawing of stag hunting with hounds.
37) Orders were finally received and, after futile attempt to advance, the 93rd withdrew from the field.
38) Countless nights have I spent in a futile attempt to apprehend just what this record does to me.
39) Once anchored, "Frosta" launched two of her life boats in a futile attempt to rescue survivors.
40) Signs of bloat are gastric distress (stomach pain), futile attempts at vomiting, and increased salivation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of futile attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of futile attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with futile attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word futile attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with futile attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of futile attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of futile attempt
Compound Sentences with futile attempt
Complex Sentences with futile attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with futile attempt