formally authorize in a sentence
1) The C.S. Congress formally authorized military administration of railroads in February 1865.
2) Political parties were not formally authorized to field candidates in small constituencies in local elections.
3) However, Meigs did not formally authorize establishment of burials until June 15, 1864.
4) In 1986, the 75th Ranger Regiment was formed and their military lineage formally authorized.
formally authorize example sentences5) Congress formally authorized the establishment and funding of the United States Military Academy on 16 March 1802.
6) This led the emperors to formally authorize the practice of official and lawful divination by law in 371.
7) Their project in Moravia found support from Pope Adrian II, who formally authorized the use of the new Slavic liturgy.
8) In 1830, Congress passed the Indian Removal Act, which formally authorized the removal of eastern Indians to the West.
9) Even if not formally authorized, captains sometimes supplemented their earnings by undertaking a bit of piracy and extortion on the side.
10) A number of locally recruited scout companies were formed during the Philippine Insurrection (1899−1902) even before the 1901 law that formally authorized their creation as part of the U.S. Army.
11) In January 1946 I took over professional direction of the OPD historical project, and on 29 March 1946 was formally authorized to continue the preparation of a history of OPD.
12) The program was formally authorized by Congress on September 22, 1961, and within two years over 7,300 volunteers were serving in 44 countries.
13) In early 1962, Kennedy formally authorized escalated involvement when he signed the "National Security Action Memorandum – Subversive Insurgency (War of Liberation)".
14) After the Mint produced patterns with an 1856 date and gave them to legislators and officials, Congress formally authorized the new piece in February 1857.
example sentences with authorize15) Carli, it was the same year that the President of Italy formally authorized the change of Farina's last name to Pininfarina.
16) Congress formally authorized the establishment of the United States Military Academy in 1802, but it took almost 50 years to approve a similar school for naval officers.
17) In 1985, cadets were formally authorized to declare an academic major; all previous graduates had been awarded a general bachelor of science degree.
18) Maroon airborne and black US Army Ranger berets were formally authorized in the 1970s.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formally authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formally authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formally authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formally authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formally authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of formally authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formally authorize
Compound Sentences with formally authorize
Complex Sentences with formally authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with formally authorize