formally adopt in a sentence
1) Parking districts may be formally adopted for transit station areas.
2) He formally adopted the two youngest foster children.
3) The twins were formally adopted in May 2009.
formally adopt example sentences4) The name was formally adopted on 25 June 1971.
5) Part 1 has been formally adopted by ANSI.
6) Arkansas formally adopted the Standards in 2010.
7) The "Tokaido Line" name was formally adopted in 1895.
8) The commissioners will formally adopt the new lease on Tuesday.
9) Idaho formally adopted the Standards, and testing began in 2014.
10) The school formally adopted the Vision of Jesuit education in 2008.
11) The United Kingdom first formally adopted this standard in 1821.
12) In 2007, Geldof formally adopted her.
13) Formally adopted in 1975, the document is still in effect.
14) In 1942, "Burnham" was formally adopted by Burnham-on-Sea.
15) They married later that year and Johnny Bundy formally adopted Ted.
example sentences with formally adopt16) It was formally adopted by the International Meteorological Commission in 1929.
17) In 1901, North Texas was formally adopted by the State.
18) The Constitution of Puerto Rico was formally adopted on , 1952.
19) On October 20, 1953, this new procedure was formally adopted .
20) The three authorities formally adopted the draft Planning Guidance in March 2008.
21) Franklin County formally adopted a zoning ordinance on December 31, 1986.
22) After formally adopting him, the Kents raise him.
23) In most states, the state school board members formally adopted the standards.
24) The new logo formally adopts the Small Block name for the engines.
25) West Virginia formally adopted the Standards.
26) South Dakota formally adopted the Standards.
27) North Dakota formally adopted the Standards.
28) North Carolina formally adopted the Standards.
How to use formally adopt in a sentence29) New York formally adopted the Standards.
30) New Mexico formally adopted the Standards.
31) New Jersey formally adopted the Standards.
32) New Hampshire formally adopted the Standards.
33) This saw the Typhoon name formally adopted , initially for export aircraft only.
34) At that point the Directive would be formally adopted into EU law.
35) In 1856, Emma and George formally adopted Arthur as their son.
36) It was during this period that he formally adopted the name of Scott.
37) The amended AAP was formally adopted by the Council on 27 January 2009.
38) The Italian Civil Code of 1865 was formally adopted by Italy following unification.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formally adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formally adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formally adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formally adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formally adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of formally adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formally adopt
Compound Sentences with formally adopt
Complex Sentences with formally adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with formally adopt