formal apology in a sentence
1) This has been in addition to a much earlier formal apology .
2) On June 14, the city issued a formal apology .
3) Recently Prime Minister Harper extended formal apologies for several such occurrences.
formal apology example sentences4) It has been such a problem that Apple made a formal apology .
5) The next day, Chuang issued a formal apology through media.
6) Chen later made a formal apology .
7) The Board admitted no wrongdoing and did not issue a formal apology .
8) Ideally, a formal apology should be posted online in the end.
9) The Tribute also included a formal Crown apology .
10) Issuing a formal apology regarding the Tak Bai incident.
11) SNCF's chairman issued a formal apology to Holocaust victims in 2011.
12) It also acknowledges the need for symbolic reparations, such as formal apologies .
13) The petition demanded that ABC should "cut the show and issue a formal apology .
14) No formal apology was issued.
15) In response to public outcry, the BBC was forced to issue a formal apology .
example sentences with formal apology16) House Democrats called on Wilson to issue a formal apology on the House floor.
17) In fact these three issues are more provocative than the non-existence of a formal apology .
18) He co-sponsored, with Democratic senator Mary Landrieu, a formal apology for slavery.
19) The issue, while minor, was solved when Ponting issued a formal apology to Pawar.
20) This led Lim Guan Eng to issue a formal apology to the Sultan of Johor.
21) He was also ordered to write a formal apology to the agencies that searched for Falcon.
22) The speech was the first formal direct apology from the government and was commended by religious figures.
23) In 2004 a formal apology by a government minister of the Federal Republic of Germany followed.
24) CoCo was ordered to cease manufacture of the products, publish a formal apology and pay damages.
25) In 2008, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd made a formal apology for the Stolen Generations .
26) The Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus denounced the incident and demanded a formal apology from ABC.
27) As a result of this suit, the victims received formal apologies and counseling if they chose.
28) The response to crime committed by neighbouring tribes or communities included formal apology , compensation or blood feuds.
How to use formal apology in a sentence29) However, the new government under Kevin Rudd led a formal bi-partisan apology on 13 February 2008.
30) We have copies of the Aisling from Dara, and a formal apology to deliver him.
31) Police Chief Patrick Crowley ordered Norton released and issued a formal apology on behalf of the police force.
32) On 2 November 2006, then Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont gave a formal apology for the incident.
33) On 12 July, the BBC released a formal apology to both The Queen and Annie Leibovitz.
34) February 13 - Prime Minister Kevin Rudd of Australia delivers a formal apology to the Stolen Generations.
35) Kenny said the women who were sent to the laundries were blameless and deserved more than a formal apology .
36) It would be nice to have closure on the Japanese WWII atrocities with a formal apology from Japan.
37) The Israeli government issued a formal apology to the U.S. in 1987 for its role in Pollard's espionage.
38) Acknowledging the past This week marks the 5 year anniversary of the formal apology to Australia's Stolen Generations.
39) By coincidence, the girls' letters are dated the same day the Japanese government's formal apology reached Washington.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formal apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formal apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formal apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formal apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formal apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of formal apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formal apology
Compound Sentences with formal apology
Complex Sentences with formal apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with formal apology