formal alliance in a sentence
1) A formal alliance was signed in 1536.
2) Despite their close ties the two states had no formal alliance .
3) This formal alliance was the birth of the Cartellverband.
formal alliance example sentences4) Britain signed a formal alliance and the United States made an informal agreement.
5) After the army's recovery, Hannibal offered them peace by formal alliance .
6) He deals carefully with Lolth, but has no formal alliance with her.
7) Despite a lingering distrust of France, the agents also requested a formal alliance .
8) I could actually see China breaking away from a formal military alliance with NK .
9) Iuz dealt regularly with Lolth as well, though they made no formal alliance .
10) White Thunder also arranged a formal marital alliance between Bent and his daughter Owl Woman.
11) In one proposed compromise, the Ukraine would be prohibited from joining any formal military alliances .
12) One of the most important regulations was that formal alliances between states of the Empire were prohibited.
13) The treaty was followed by a formal alliance signed by Petlura and Piłsudski on April 24.
14) Major developments within Geelong are advocated by the region's formal alliance , G21 Geelong Region Alliance.
15) In 238, Goguryeo entered into a formal alliance with the Wei to destroy the Liaodong commandery.
example sentences with formal alliance16) A formal alliance with Australia and New Zealand extended American naval hegemony to the southern Pacific in 1951.
17) In May 1939, a formal alliance with Germany was signed, known as the Pact of Steel.
18) A more fundamental question, however, is: are China and Russia moving toward to a formal alliance ?
19) In that chaos , having some members be a member of a certain group is hardly a formal alliance .
20) The boards of both institutions have approved in principle the concept of a formal alliance between the widely-respected institutions.
21) In the months following, the Netherlands formed a formal alliance with Spain and the Holy Roman Empire.
22) When the United States reaches the "shooting war" stage, Roosevelt will likewise enter into a formal alliance .
23) The Republic did not form a formal military alliance with France and her allies before the end of the war.
24) ASEAN's leaders also discussed setting up a security community alongside the economic one, though without any formal military alliance .
25) She had been sent by the Shabaab, which had announced a formal alliance with Al Qaeda a few months earlier.
26) The princes of Khorchin, Jarud and southern Khalkha Mongols made a formal alliance with the Manchus from 1612 to 1624.
27) A formal military alliance is not required for being perceived as an ally - co-belligerence , fighting alongside someone, is enough.
28) Moreover, the Soviets have already had considerable success in establishing strong allies throughout the world, outside their formal military alliance .
How to use formal alliance in a sentence29) Aside from these primary security anchors, we maintain other formal treaty alliances throughout the region, including the Philippines and Thailand.
30) The Greens ended their formal alliance with Labor in February 2013 over taxation policy, but continued to offer confidence and supply.
31) Thailand and the Philippines remain reluctant to abrogate their formal security alliances with the United States in current conditions of regional instability.
32) The U.S. did not sign a formal alliance with the United Kingdom or France but operated as an "associated" power.
33) In 1970, India with a heavily socialist economy entered in a a formal alliance with the Soviet Union in August 1971.
34) The cornerstone of over a century of Russian diplomacy was laid with the signing of a formal alliance with Austria in 1726.
35) Malloum also decided he needed new allies; he negotiated a formal alliance with Habré, the Khartoum Accord, in September.
36) Of course, these institutions are not formal military alliances , like NATO, or treaties, like the World Trade Organization, that have binding commitments.
37) This was notably unlike the situation in Europe, where we had a relatively large and more formal alliance -- the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
38) The United States, Australia, and New Zealand signed the ANZUS Treaty in 1951, which remains Australia's pre-eminent formal security treaty alliance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formal alliance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formal alliance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formal alliance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formal alliance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formal alliance.
20 examples of simple sentences of formal alliance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formal alliance
Compound Sentences with formal alliance
Complex Sentences with formal alliance
Compound-Complex Sentences with formal alliance