foreign affair in a sentence
1) In foreign affairs too there were problems.
2) He involved himself often with foreign affairs .
3) The conservatives were divided on foreign affairs .
foreign affair example sentences4) Its leaders were regarded as highly informed about foreign affairs .
5) Why is academic writing on foreign affairs of such limited relevance?
6) In foreign affairs the security situation was good.
7) Denmark maintains control of foreign affairs and defence matters.
8) Foreign affairs are critical to our security.
9) He rejected the conspiracy theory of foreign affairs .
10) Salisbury's expertise was in foreign affairs .
11) In foreign affairs she is only one national leader among many.
12) Today, the distinction between domestic and foreign affairs is diminishing.
13) As with defence, foreign affairs are a difficult issue.
14) The project was supported by the ministry of foreign affairs .
15) He accepted the post of minister for foreign affairs .
example sentences with foreign affair16) Welles became a prominent commentator and author on foreign affairs .
17) Denmark was to represent its foreign affairs and defense interests.
18) Clark continues to apply his experience in foreign affairs .
19) It extends to the sphere of foreign affairs .
20) When foreign affairs were discussed, few would offer their comments.
21) Serrano immediately assumed temporary responsibility for foreign affairs .
22) In foreign affairs , he warned against long-term alliances.
23) A conservative foreign affairs show hosted by Dwayne Thorn.
24) Foreign affairs and nuclear policy were among his greatest preoccupations.
25) Foreign affairs during this period were dominated by the Gulf crisis.
26) The Coalition did not play a role in foreign affairs .
27) The Legislature had no authority over foreign affairs and defense.
28) Reza Shah initiated change in foreign affairs as well.
How to use foreign affair in a sentence29) However it is in foreign affairs that Palmerston is chiefly remembered.
30) Particularly important are the leading groups on foreign affairs and Taiwan.
31) I 'm always eager to help the president with foreign affairs .
32) Foreign affairs are the main job of the President.
33) He previously served as Japan's deputy minister for foreign affairs .
34) Elizabeth remained very interested in diplomacy and Russia's foreign affairs .
35) Whitman has a number of alumni who serve in foreign affairs .
36) Afghanistan re-established its self-determination in foreign affairs .
37) He has lots of it in both domestic and foreign affairs .
38) They believe neutrality in foreign affairs is ill-advised.
39) American experts on foreign affairs tiptoed round Europe.
40) The British retained effective control over Kabul's foreign affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of foreign affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of foreign affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with foreign affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word foreign affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with foreign affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of foreign affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of foreign affair
Compound Sentences with foreign affair
Complex Sentences with foreign affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with foreign affair