first airing in a sentence
1) It received its first TV airing in 1999.
2) The program's first airing occurred on August 9.
3) Its first airing looks into President John.
first airing example sentences4) The initial first night airing achieved moderate ratings, averaging ten million viewers.
5) It was the first airing of the show in almost five years.
6) Cast member Hong Ri-na visited Cambodia during the first airing .
7) It has kept the same scheduled time, since first airing in 2005.
8) Ten years after first airing , "Attack of the Alligators!
9) D : Does that still count as the first airing in Canada?
10) The broadcast first airing was on December 21, 2010 on 2x2.
11) Series 4 began its first airing on Monday 15 February 2010 at 5.00pm.
12) The third episode, the first airing on Tuesday, drew 8.85 million viewers.
13) Anthony Addabbo temporarily took over the role, first airing on April 6, 2001.
14) The production of a second season was immediately decided after the first season's TV airing .
15) It wasn't until its first airing on television that the movie finally found its audience.
example sentences with first airing16) Air dates are for the episode's first airing in English, on Toonami UK.
17) First airing in Japan in the spring of 2012, a second season was broadcast in 2013.
18) The first season airing in 2010, three seasons totaling 120 episodes have been shown as of 2012.
19) The cinema in question later pulled the film off its schedule, following the report's first airing .
20) First airing as a "Comedy Playhouse" pilot, the show aired in seven series until 1975.
21) My copies should show up just in time for the 20th anniversary of its first airing .
22) The Central television series starred Derek Jacobi as Cadfael, first airing in 1997 on ITV.
23) On its first airing , the episode received 940,000 viewers (4.8% of the market).
24) Filming of the series began on 21 January 2013 The first airing on 20 June contained two episodes.
25) Many topics have had their first airing at the Oxford Symposium, including the expression "molecular gastronomy.
26) So it's something of a treat that the Discovery has its first British airing at Motorfair.
27) The first airing of our program about the Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker airs on Sky 200 today.
28) On its first airing , the film achieved decent ratings of approximately 2.8 million viewers in the United States.
How to use first airing in a sentence29) Also Season 3 airs the way it did on its first airing rather than as a 73 minute movie.
30) Galvin returned to shooting in early November 2000, with Chris' first scene airing on 22 December 2000.
31) On its first airing in the UK and Ireland, it secured an estimated audience of 6.6 million people.
32) The show first aired in 2006 with the first season premiere airing in November 2006 and ending in February 2007.
33) A remake was created for Fox television, first airing in 1997, and also featuring a 1970 Dodge Challenger.
34) Originally, Melissa Disney, who voices Ginger, sang the theme song, before the show's first airing .
35) The first airing of the series was screened on Sweden's SVT1 weekly from Wednesday 21 September 2011 at 21.00.
36) At the press screening before the first airing , some people who had missed the beginning left the screening room infuriated.
37) It began filming in April and premiered on 10 July 2013, the 13-episode first season airing until 2 October.
38) The episode's viewership increased to 2.58 million for its first airing , continuing the increasing trend of the last weeks.
39) Although the number only appeared on screen for a moment, calls started flooding in within minutes of the first airing .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of first airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first airing
Compound Sentences with first airing
Complex Sentences with first airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with first airing