find asteroid in a sentence
1) Are you an amateur astronomer who wants to help find asteroids ?
2) Astronomers have already found asteroids at these points.
3) This instrument has been used to find asteroids, comets, and variable stars.
4) Although they did not discover Ceres, they later found several large asteroids.
find asteroid example sentences5) He called for international coordination in finding unidentified asteroids and studying ways to alter their courses.
6) Weaker resonances occur at other semi-major axis values, with fewer asteroids found than nearby.
7) Sentinel should find about 500,000 near-Earth asteroids in less than six years of operation, B612 officials have said.
8) Eventually, after passing through a wormhole, Doomsday's asteroid was accidentally found by a deep-space scavenger ship.
9) Scientists find asteroids by taking images of the same place in the sky and find the starlike objects that move.
10) NEOWISE reactivated and finds new hazardous asteroid which will pass 300,000 km to Earth........in a couple hundred years.
11) Suppose that NEOCam or Sentinel, or some ground-based survey, finds an asteroid with our number on it.
12) FOUR asteroids found in space in the 1980s are called John, George, Ringo and Paul after the Beatles.
13) The key is finding the asteroid early – at least 10 years before its orbit would cause it to hit our planet .
14) But what sounds so simple is really a 20 -year process he admits, and it relies first on finding the asteroids.
example sentences with asteroid15) If an asteroid is found to pose a collision threat, Lu expects that his "gravity tractor" concept would be considered for diverting the asteroid.
16) Producing the LHB from the collisional disruption of a main belt asteroid was found to require at minimum a 1000 – 1500 km parent body with the most favorable initial conditions.
17) A bird-like alien who is Bowzock's best excavator with a jet pack and pickaxe, Waritcho is sent by Ritchihiker to find the asteroid holding Pegasus Thunder and Dragon Cruiser.
18) Laureline wants to leave but Valérian wants to complete his exploration of the asteroid. he climbs up to the top of one of the cones ton find the asteroid is in fact a hollow shell.
19) When found, asteroids were seen as a class of objects distinct from comets, and there was no unified term for the two until "small Solar System body" was coined in 2006.
20) This year, they included Detecting Near Earth Objects (or: how I learned to stop worrying and find the asteroid), telling the story of space to the world better and a tonne more.
21) The grand challenge is a search for the best ideas for finding asteroids that pose a potential threat to human populations, and to accelerate the work NASA already is doing for planetary defense.
22) The cash will be used to find a suitable small asteroid -- currently expected to be around 25ft and weight 500 tons.
23) B612 wants to address that with a privately funded, infrared space telescope called Sentinel that will be tasked with finding potentially dangerous asteroids near Earth.
24) The " last" in that name means that it would not find smaller asteroids in time to deflect them but it would give us days or weeks of warning to evacuate the target area.
25) The goal is to find big, dangerous asteroids several decades before they may hit us, giving humanity enough lead time to mount a deflection mission.
26) Related News NASA plans to launch a new mission in 2016 to find potentially hazardous asteroids and predict their impact threat to Earth .
27) sciencehabit writes: Planetary scientists have found an asteroid spinning too fast for its own good.
28) In one Carl Barks story, "The 24 Karat Moon", Scrooge McDuck builds a rocket ship, travels to the asteroid belt and finds an asteroid made of solid gold:
29) On September 22, 1973, the Soviet/Russian astronomer Nikolai Stepanovich Chernykh named a newly found asteroid 2644 Víctor Jara, in honor of Víctor Jara's life and artistic work.
30) " "In a separate development, another team of researchers have startled seasoned sky watchers by finding an asteroid with its own orbiting ring system similar to the famous rings of Saturn.
31) " NASA is now extending that record of success, which will enhance our ability to find potentially hazardous asteroids, and support the new asteroid initiative.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of find asteroid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of find asteroid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with find asteroid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word find asteroid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with find asteroid.
20 examples of simple sentences of find asteroid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of find asteroid
Compound Sentences with find asteroid
Complex Sentences with find asteroid
Compound-Complex Sentences with find asteroid