face adversity in a sentence
1) I knew I was going to face some adversity .
2) I'm talking about facing adversity in your life.
3) This weekend we faced some adversity and overcame it.
face adversity example sentences4) You need to have encouragement as you face the adversity alone.
5) He did a great job at Penn State while facing unprecedented adversity .
6) Today, I can face adversity and persevere.
7) By all accounts , Fowler was a soft touch for anyone facing adversity .
8) Monaghan , meanwhile, faced significant adversity during his fight to enter the house.
9) Though they may face adversity in life, those who believe will be rewarded.
10) Studies show that maintaining positive emotions whilst facing adversity promote flexibility in thinking and problem solving.
11) We faced adversity in the game, and that's going to happen in football.
12) QUESTION : Gary, your team hasn't faced much adversity the first two games.
13) He explains a person who travels to the future must embolden their spirit when facing adversity .
14) Facing adversity is never a bad thing to me, especially in the game of football.
15) Though they've faced adversity , Spartacus remains a beacon of hope in inspiring social change.
example sentences with face adversity16) In 2013, the Quakes began the year facing adversity with numerous players recovering from injury.
17) It is a story of three imperfect men who faced adversity and emerged with their honor intact.
18) The Kentucky throwers have maintained a high performance level while facing adversity over the last two seasons.
19) Hundreds of entries poured in with advice on love, faith, money, parenting and facing adversity .
20) The Noida headquartered private university has also faced more serious adversities than perhaps any other university in India.
21) Persistence requires us to work hard, to face adversity and tough times, and move forward anyway.
22) Nobody faced more adversity than Prescott, who set a Liberty Bowl record by accounting for five touchdowns.
23) Courage . The courage to face adversity and take risks will take you to great heights. 9.
24) But to their credit , they faced some adversity , they kept together and played for one another.
25) But in the end, we will come out of this much stronger for having faced the adversity .
26) It is ancient wisdom that we grow through facing adversity : ad astra per aspera -- to the stars through adversity.
27) His first completed documentary has been shown at Dodge College - a film capturing the story of an inspiring woman facing adversity .
28) Each of her guests is a historical, fictional or mythical woman who faced adversity and suffered bitterly to attain her goals.
How to use face adversity in a sentence29) When New York and the nation faced adversity in September 2001, normally dour and cynical New Yorkers showed they have a big heart.
30) Reality is adventure, and you cannot grow as a person unless you face adversity and let it chip off the weak parts of you and temper you into a person with strength.
31) A good story doesn't come from the GM alone, it involves the players, and they'll face adversity , triumphs, and sometimes they'll win, sometimes they won't.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of face adversity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of face adversity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with face adversity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word face adversity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with face adversity.
20 examples of simple sentences of face adversity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of face adversity
Compound Sentences with face adversity
Complex Sentences with face adversity
Compound-Complex Sentences with face adversity