adverse balance in a sentence
1) The Labour Government was haunted constantly by economic difficulties, largely caused by an adverse balance of payments.
2) The British economy suffered more than most from low productivity as well as from an adverse balance of payments.
3) Also, a high interest rate strategy is partly the result of a high level of world interest rates and partly because of an adverse balance of payments position.
adverse balance example sentences4) If the import of goods exceeds exports then the country is said to have an adverse balance of trade or a trading deficit.
5) Implementation, however, was slow - not so much from a lack of conviction as from the constraints of the chronic debt and adverse balance of payments situation.
6) the treasurer reported an adverse balance of £22.2.5;
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adverse balance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adverse balance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adverse balance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adverse balance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adverse balance.
20 examples of simple sentences of adverse balance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adverse balance
Compound Sentences with adverse balance
Complex Sentences with adverse balance
Compound-Complex Sentences with adverse balance