external adviser in a sentence
1) The governing body will appraise the head teacher, with an external adviser .
2) He is proudly Gujarati, and is likely to be an external adviser to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3) A Royal College of General Practitioners external adviser is involved in part of the ARCP process for GP trainees.
external adviser example sentences4) Discussion documents and reports from various external advisers raised a number of points ranging from the obvious to the penetrating.
5) Certain lead adviser roles will involve the co-ordination not only of external advisers but also of other parts of KPMG.
6) Before hiring a consultant, a dental practice should know why it needs and wants the counsel of an external adviser .
7) So I mean what you're getting is the expertise, and the, and the assistance of erm an external adviser .
8) Standard 4: The postgraduate deanery must have a system for use of external advisers S4.1 external medical advisers are involved in some areas of the Deanery's processes.
9) He had been revealed to have had "prohibited contact" with the "prosecution, government officials, and an external adviser .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of external adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of external adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with external adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word external adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with external adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of external adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of external adviser
Compound Sentences with external adviser
Complex Sentences with external adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with external adviser