explicitly advocate in a sentence
1) Nonetheless, immediate exclusion policies are explicitly advocated by some nurses.
2) At the same time they explicitly advocate these targets for most patients.
3) The UN Charter explicitly advocates the upholding of human rights and fundamental freedoms.
explicitly advocate example sentences4) Indigenous psychology explicitly advocates for incorporating both the content and the context of research.
5) By 1989 Manley had softened his socialist rhetoric, explicitly advocating a role for private enterprise.
6) Prof. Ghilarducci, invited to promote her ideas to Democrats, is explicitly advocating the confiscation of all existing 401(k) plans.
7) Although he did not explicitly advocate ending the monarchy, the party advocated restoring power to the people even if it meant a republican form of government.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of explicitly advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of explicitly advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with explicitly advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word explicitly advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with explicitly advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of explicitly advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of explicitly advocate
Compound Sentences with explicitly advocate
Complex Sentences with explicitly advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with explicitly advocate