exhibit artwork in a sentence
1) artwork is exhibited and instructional classes for arts and crafts are held.
2) Resulting artworks are exhibited in the foyer space as part of Prospect.
3) A folk musician, and has exhibited artworks at the London Fringe Festival.
exhibit artwork example sentences4) The theatre shows films depicting the work of the trust, and also exhibits artwork .
5) In the exhibition you can view very rarely exhibited artworks such as Matisse's Zulma.
6) Traditional Acoma artwork is exhibited and demonstrated at the Center, including ceramic chimneys crafted on the rooftop.
7) Diners will want to come early to view the Paint the Town artwork exhibited in Fountain Park.
8) The exhibited artwork featured a wide range of media from painting, drawing, collage, mixed media, and photography.
9) In 2006, Donwood and Tchock exhibited Radiohead album artwork in Barcelona, with a focus on "Kid A".
10) Students will exhibit artwork and will assemble portfolios that reflect personal growth and demonstrate successful completion of Art II student learning expectations.
11) In the second moment of Eva's privileging superficiality, she is commenting on the artworks exhibited in the National Portrait Gallery.
12) Based in London and Tokyo and specializing in "graphic surrealism", Basher's original artwork is regularly exhibited and sold in the UK, Europe, the US and the Asia.
13) In their series Plenty of Objects of Desire, Swetlana Heger and Plamen Dejanov exhibited artworks and design objects, which they had purchased, on minimalist platforms.
14) Znamierowski's artworks were exhibited in Riga, Ludza, Vilnius, Kraków, Warsaw, Moscow, St. Petersburg and many other cities in USSR.
15) In 2012, a selection of limited prints based on the flyer artwork were exhibited at the Leeds Art Gallery and at Harvey Nichols in Leeds' city centre.
example sentences with exhibit artwork16) The Edinburgh Sikh women's group (Sikh Sanjog) has exhibited artwork telling the story of leaving the Punjab and arriving in a strange land.
17) In 1979, the Print and Drawing Society exhibited 70 artworks spanning 500 years in their first exhibit, "The Print and Drawing Society Collections".
18) The Academies also were responsible for training artists, exhibiting artwork , and, inadvertently or not, promoting the sale of art.
19) In the same year the Comune of Brescia decided to exhibit the artworks it owned at the Gallery of Modern Art in Santa Giulia.
20) The Galleries host a "First Friday" each month,extending business hours to exhibit new artwork and new artists to the public.
21) In 1929 I arranged the first one-man exhibition in Vilnius and exhibited about 60 artworks "" - C. Znamierowski
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of exhibit artwork
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of exhibit artwork with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with exhibit artwork
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word exhibit artwork in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with exhibit artwork.
20 examples of simple sentences of exhibit artwork. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of exhibit artwork
Compound Sentences with exhibit artwork
Complex Sentences with exhibit artwork
Compound-Complex Sentences with exhibit artwork