environmental affairs in a sentence
1) Source: Department of environmental affairs and Tourism.
2) Directorate of environmental affairs , Ministry of Environment and Tourism.
3) He served on the Agriculture, Natural Resources and environmental affairs Committee.
environmental affairs example sentences4) He served as spokesperson on environmental affairs for the Socialist Party from 1991 to 1995.
5) The arsenal's environmental affairs Division offers tours on Earth Day and during the summer.
6) But with the media increasingly eager to report environmental affairs , he believes public awareness is widening.
7) At Boston College, Mr. Rosenblatt served on the environmental affairs Law Review.
8) South Africa's Department of environmental affairs and Tourism - by Violet Tsepane.
9) US Gypsum Co. v. Executive Office of environmental affairs , 69 Mass. App.
10) The Egyptian environmental affairs Agency (EEAA) is responsible for the EIA services.
11) A final EIR was to be submitted to the Department of environmental affairs early in 2011.
12) He provides guidance to the company's environmental affairs committee, for example, in recommending environmental consultants.
13) Interest in recycling was stirred up at a free seminar organised by ICI's plastics environmental affairs group.
14) The Egyptian environmental affairs Agency is the highest authority in Egypt for promoting and protecting the environment.
15) The Egyptian environmental affairs Agency is responsible for environmental affairs and the assessment and monitoring of water use.
example sentences with environmental affairs16) The Egyptian environmental affairs Agency is responsible for environmental affairs and the assessment and monitoring of water use.
17) Spatial data from SANParks and from Dept. environmental affairs are often in Albers Conical Equal Area.
18) Interdisciplinary programs offered are Intensive English, Women's Studies, International Studies and environmental affairs .
19) Bonne asks minister Edna Molewa to explain the Department of environmental Affairs' motivation for this controversial proposition.
20) The Department of environmental affairs and Tourism had received a total of 27 appeals from various organisations and individuals.
21) Since its formation two years ago ICI's plastics environmental affairs group has been working closely with recoup and reprise.
22) Currently I am the Director of environmental affairs for a non-government organization in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
23) Provincial environmental affairs spokesman Aziel Gangerdine said halting the development could only be decided in terms of a legislative process .
24) But the Department of Water and environmental affairs said it had to consider all solutions to halt soaring rhino poaching .
25) It was transferred from the environmental affairs department to the SA Maritime Safety Authority (Samsa) for training purposes.
26) The Nyanza case had previously been at the NRD program of the Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and environmental affairs .
27) He appointed a prominent environmentalist, Douglas Foy, to oversee energy development, transportation, housing, and environmental affairs .
28) Water and environmental affairs Minister Edna Molewa is backing the move , after suggesting it as an "ideal" solution.
How to use environmental affairs in a sentence29) According to a release put out by South Africa 's environmental affairs Department, the count for 2013 is already 102.
30) Rick Mattila, Genzyme's director of environmental affairs , frequently hears from companies seeking to learn from Genzyme's experience.
31) Although China has become increasingly active in international environmental affairs since 1978, this engagement has been predominantly focused on domestic enforcement.
32) Argentine Head of environmental affairs , Raúl Estrada Oyuela, went on record proposing to boycott the production of the mills.
33) The programme is the responsibility of director of communications and environmental affairs , Ann Checkley, who told Hospitality how it began.
34) Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) EIA is implemented in Egypt under the umbrella of the Ministry of state for environmental affairs .
35) In 2005 , the Cape Argus reported that the Department of environmental affairs and Tourism had launched an investigation into the crematorium.
36) The South African Department of environmental affairs maintains bases on Gough, Marion Island as well as Antarctica for environmental research purposes.
37) The School of Public and environmental affairs (or SPEA) is the largest school of its kind in the United States.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of environmental affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of environmental affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with environmental affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word environmental affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with environmental affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of environmental affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of environmental affairs
Compound Sentences with environmental affairs
Complex Sentences with environmental affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with environmental affairs