enter adolescence in a sentence
1) Other effective approaches begin as children enter adolescence .
2) As children enter adolescence , peers become more influential in their lives.
3) Most children with ADHD continue to have symptoms as they enter adolescence .
enter adolescence example sentences4) Naturally enough, they hadn't played it since the boy had entered adolescence .
5) As children enter adolescence , cultural, biological and cognitive changes cause variation in their daily lives.
6) As Alpha enters adolescence , she meets Dragonfly again, this time in the wildlands.
7) As Scribner entered adolescence , teenage audiences began to take notice of him, as did the teen magazines.
8) But as children grow up and enter adolescence , it becomes more and more important for them to have privacy.
9) Were only joking, but truth is even when your patient has entered adolescence , there are still obstacles to overcome.
10) We enter adolescence and we are told that girls are oppressed, sidelined, overlooked, victimized by some boogie-man patriarchy.
11) ADOLESCENT - A person who is entering adolescence , the age following childhood, which is marked with puberty and followed by young adult age.
12) It is worth noting that dominance in rough-and-tumble play becomes even more obvious as one enters adolescence (Humphreys and Smith, 1987; Smith, 1997).
13) As the youngsters entered adolescence and outgrew their roles, they would be replaced by younger children closer in age to the target audience.
14) In most Western societies, once girls enter adolescence , it is the social norm for them to behave modestly and cover their breasts in public.
15) For many years, Sembe was dominant to the smaller Sule, but as they enter adolescence , the young male is bulking up and often forces Sembe into submission.
example sentences with enter adolescence16) Edith offered support but, as Shearer entered adolescence , became secretly fearful that her daughter's physical flaws would jeopardize her chances.
17) The results suggest that long-term sufferers of nightmares and night terrors have a higher risk of mental health problems as they enter adolescence .
18) He advises parents of children with ADHD to ensure that their children are in high-quality treatment - and remain in treatment as they enter adolescence .
19) Potter 's semi-autobiographical domestic melodrama is set in a romantically seedy part of London in 1962, when the director was entering adolescence .
20) he taught at a grade level in which students were entering adolescence .
21) "As they enter adolescence , parents have less control," he says.
22) Commenting on the work of all parents as their children enter adolescence , Travis Hirschi of the University of Arizona writes:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enter adolescence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enter adolescence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enter adolescence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enter adolescence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enter adolescence.
20 examples of simple sentences of enter adolescence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enter adolescence
Compound Sentences with enter adolescence
Complex Sentences with enter adolescence
Compound-Complex Sentences with enter adolescence