education advocacy in a sentence
1) He then gravitated to a second career in education advocacy .
2) Through education , advocacy and heart we can make this happen!
3) Impact Magazine aims towards human transformation through education , social advocacy and evangelization.
education advocacy example sentences4) Auckland Zoo supports conservation through captive breeding programmes, education , advocacy and research.
5) Happily, Chicago does provide a model of truly community-driven and progressive education advocacy .
6) Survival International works for tribal peoples' rights on three complementary levels: education , advocacy and campaigns.
7) VIPIRG is a non-profit organization dedicated to research, education , advocacy and action in the public interest.
8) We will work for peace and justice with the use of education , advocacy , and mobilization.
9) The NTFB supports the nutritional needs of children, families and seniors through education , advocacy and strategic partnerships.
10) We will accomplish this through excellence and leadership in evaluation, treatment, prevention, education , advocacy , and research.
11) Its purpose is to open the world of communication for people with hearing loss through information , education , advocacy and support.
12) The ASE is committed to maintaining and improving the profession of cardiac ultrasound through education , advocacy , research, and innovation.
13) To protect and enhance the coldwater resource and sport fisheries of Lake Superior and its tributaries through education , advocacy and research.
14) Through targeted education , advocacy and outreach, we engage UUs in support of international cooperation and the work of the UN.
15) Best known for The GRAMMY Awards, The Academy works year-round in vital areas of our community, including education , advocacy , human services and music preservation.
example sentences with education advocacy16) This year, we raised $11,180 to support the American Cancer Society's research, education , advocacy and patient service programs.
17) Through building empowerment, reproductive justice awareness, education , advocacy and support, JASMYN also works against bullying and harassment in schools.
18) In response to the distressing situation in Gaza, the Mennonite Palestine Israel Network (MennoPIN) has gathered resources for prayer, education , advocacy and action.
19) The continued and expanded involvement of the geoscience community in teaching and education advocacy is essential to ensure that Earth science is taught.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of education advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of education advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with education advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word education advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with education advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of education advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of education advocacy
Compound Sentences with education advocacy
Complex Sentences with education advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with education advocacy