editorial advisory in a sentence
1) Serve on an editorial advisory committee for one of the NCSS peer-reviewed journals.
2) McAuley persuaded him to become a member of "Quadrant" 's initial editorial advisory board.
3) The journal's editorial advisory panel is being chaired by Professor Michael Romans F, CIOB Vice President.
editorial advisory example sentences4) Recipients are nominated by readers and chosen by the editorial staff and editorial advisory board of Publishing Executive and Book Business magazines.
5) She also works in an editorial advisory capacity, and a copyeditor and illustrator for a number of independent or educational publishers.
6) The AAMFT has an independently edited scientific journal, with a highly qualified editor and a large, diverse, and expert editorial advisory board.
7) He is a member of the editorial advisory boards of the academic journals, "Air Power Review" and "World War II Quarterly".
8) Editorial and advisory Boards
9) The "Deseret News" also created an editorial advisory board to work with Gilbert and Edwards; it consisted of people with a broad variety of backgrounds:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of editorial advisory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of editorial advisory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with editorial advisory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word editorial advisory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with editorial advisory.
20 examples of simple sentences of editorial advisory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of editorial advisory
Compound Sentences with editorial advisory
Complex Sentences with editorial advisory
Compound-Complex Sentences with editorial advisory