early adolescence in a sentence
1) The disease usually starts during early adolescence or adulthood.
2) Social phobia often begins around early adolescence or even younger.
3) Our findings suggest this association may persist into early adolescence .
early adolescence example sentences4) Abrams treats early adolescence with tenderness and affection.
5) Burroughs began writing essays and journals in early adolescence .
6) Childhood and early adolescence are times full of wonder and discovery.
7) Parent and peer attachment in late childhood and early adolescence .
8) Both samples likely excluded those who began abusing alcohol in early adolescence .
9) In early adolescence , he felt called to the ministry.
10) Attachment, friendship, and psychosocial functioning in early adolescence .
11) The vicissitudes of autonomy in early adolescence .
12) Charlotte Mason regarded teaching as her vocation from her early adolescence .
13) Onset of PD is usually in late childhood to early adolescence .
14) Untreated, most patients die in childhood or early adolescence .
15) Chevron nails remain of unclear significance and regress spontaneously in early adolescence .
example sentences with early adolescence16) Computer game playing in early adolescence .
17) Plant estrogen intake in early adolescence may protect against breast cancer later in life.
18) Insecure attachment as a risk factor for future depressive symptoms in early adolescence .
19) There are no substantially validated measures of attachment in middle childhood or early adolescence .
20) Weaning was often late, with breastfeeding in rare cases continuing until early adolescence .
21) Children with Duchenne MD typically lose the ability to walk by early adolescence .
22) In early adolescence , Frederick attended Massanutten Military Academy for two years.
23) There are moderate to high correlations between psychopathy rankings from late childhood to early adolescence .
24) Risk taking gains predictive power in early adolescence , particularly in combination with other factors.
25) These new thinking processes are believed to begin in early adolescences around ages 11–12.
26) Brest recalls Genet's fascination, dating back to early adolescence , with ports.
27) His passion for medicine began in early adolescence when he volunteered at UCLA Medical Center .
28) He was entering that awkward stage of early adolescence and had become a somewhat ungainly-looking boy.
How to use early adolescence in a sentence29) From infancy through early adolescence , Semai children are largely unconstrained and free of external domination.
30) Boys and girls with advanced pubertal status during early adolescence will manifest higher levels of depressive symptoms.
31) Let's say she was married in her early adolescence and gave birth to a daughter.
32) In early adolescence he began Greco-Roman wrestling and continued this practice into his mid-20's.
33) Forming and maintaining romantic relations from early adolescence to young adulthood: evidence of a developmental sequence.
34) They found that emotion identification skill in early adolescence was predictive of friendships for females in late adolescence.
35) Engaging in illicit drug use in early adolescence (i.e., before 16 years of age).
36) In conversation this appeared to be the pattern of most youngsters and presumably is coinciding with early adolescence .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of early adolescence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of early adolescence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with early adolescence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word early adolescence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with early adolescence.
20 examples of simple sentences of early adolescence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of early adolescence
Compound Sentences with early adolescence
Complex Sentences with early adolescence
Compound-Complex Sentences with early adolescence