duly authorize in a sentence
1) All of the Active Link Preferred Stock has been duly authorized.
2) It includes a foreign corporation duly authorized to engage in business in Minnesota.
3) Commission means the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission or its duly authorized representatives.
4) The Collegio Leoniano shall receive only priests duly authorized to pursue higher studies.
duly authorize example sentences5) Each party is duly authorized and empowered to enter into and perform this Agreement.
6) duly authorized firearms, except hunting rifles, may be brought into the country.
7) As the duly authorized representative of the applicant I certify that the applicant: 1.
8) The law requires duly authorized arrest warrants, but they were not commonly used in 2011.
9) The contractor and any specifically named affiliates may be represented by counsel or any duly authorized representative.
10) An FAA-issued "pilot certificate" is evidence that an individual is duly authorized to exercise piloting privileges.
11) The oath or affirmation must be made before a person duly authorized to administer such oaths or affirmations.
12) The term "DOE" means the United States Department of Energy and its duly authorized representatives.
13) The record book shall be open at all times to the inspection of any duly authorized police officer.
14) Answer: Form D may be signed on behalf of the issuer by anyone who is duly authorized.
example sentences with authorize15) IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned Plenipotentiaries, duly authorized thereto, have signed this Convention.
16) Lausauto finance is a duly authorized financing company registered with securities and exchange commission under lausauto finance kia dagupan.
17) Administrator, as used in this subpart, means the Administrator of NASA or a duly authorized representative.
18) Amendments shall be submitted in writing and signed by the claimant or his duly authorized agent or legal representative.
19) All of the outstanding MC Stock has been duly authorized and is validly issued, fully paid and non-assessable.
20) The phrase "persons acting on behalf of DOE" includes authorized contractors of DOE and their duly authorized representatives.
21) IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned, duly authorized by their respective Governments, have signed this Protocol.
22) All of the outstanding Active Link Common Stock is duly authorized, validly issued, fully paid and non-assessable.
23) The withdrawal must be filed with the Director and executed by the bidder or the bidder's duly authorized representative.
24) Police u0026 Fire Pension Board: Administers the plan through its duly authorized officers in a uniform and nondiscriminatory manner.
25) Page 3 IN WITNESS WHEREOF The parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives.
26) BUDGET GROUP, – their respective officers) thereunto duly authorized as of the day and year first above written.
27) In witness whereof the undersigned plenipotentiaries, being duly authorized thereto by their respective Governments, have signed the present Convention.
28) INSTRUCTION: The form may be signed by an executive officer of the registrant or by any other duly authorized representative.
29) Investigation–A duly authorized, systematized, detailed examination or inquiry to uncover facts and determine the truth of a matter.
30) The Employer and the Union are duly authorized to execute this Agreement with respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions.
31) Confession is the avowal of one's own sins made to a duly authorized priest for the purpose of obtaining their forgiveness through the power of the keys.
32) If a producer is a dissolved entity, all former members at the time of dissolution or their duly authorized representative(s) must sign the application for payment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of duly authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of duly authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with duly authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word duly authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with duly authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of duly authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of duly authorize
Compound Sentences with duly authorize
Complex Sentences with duly authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with duly authorize