doubtful authenticity in a sentence
1) This list is of very doubtful authenticity.
2) It is of doubtful authenticity.
3) In spite of this erroneous attribution, the "Hispana" contains very few documents of doubtful authenticity.
4) It was daring of McChrystal to start with Bach on the saxophone, even if this sonata - normally for violin or flute - is of very doubtful authenticity.
doubtful authenticity example sentences5) Nineteen of these fragments haved doubtful authenticity because they are only attested in sources later than 1127 CE when the text was probably lost.
6) This word does not elsewhere refer to a number of men, save in the eleventh chapter of this book; that chapter, however, is of doubtful authenticity.
7) About 100 to 120 of his alleged writings exist, some of which remain in manuscript, and some of which are of doubtful authenticity.
8) There is debate on this point, however, as several of the charters in which Offa is named "Rex Anglorum" are of doubtful authenticity.
9) An inventory made by his employers, the Medici family, indicates the existence of a piano by the year 1700; another document of doubtful authenticity indicates a date of 1698.
10) Hearing that a Holy Family by Raphael was to be sold, I went to see it, and though it was of doubtful authenticity, I thought it was a very fine picture.
11) It is disappointing that South Saxon charters for these years are frequently of doubtful authenticity, if not entirely spurious, but they hint at a sequence of events similar to those in Kent.
12) Two other records of grants of land in Kent by Offa to Archbishop Jaenberht, dated 774 ( CS 213: S 110; CS 214, 215: S 111), are of doubtful authenticity.
13) Alcuin describes him as needy before his accession, though a Mercian charter of doubtful authenticity from 785 is witnessed by a Cenwulf 'minister'.
14) " There are also six surviving charters, though some are of doubtful authenticity.
example sentences with authenticity15) 24 epigrams are also attributed to Theocritus, many of them considered to be of doubtful authenticity.
16) 680 ( Vita Wilfridi, ch. 40), appears in a charter of doubtful authenticity in the same area as a sub-king of Aethelred.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of doubtful authenticity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of doubtful authenticity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with doubtful authenticity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word doubtful authenticity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with doubtful authenticity.
20 examples of simple sentences of doubtful authenticity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of doubtful authenticity
Compound Sentences with doubtful authenticity
Complex Sentences with doubtful authenticity
Compound-Complex Sentences with doubtful authenticity