do nothing to alleviate in a sentence
1) Weapons can do nothing to alleviate these security problems.
2) This did nothing to alleviate the suffering of the deer.
3) Their companions could do nothing to alleviate their sufferings.
do nothing to alleviate example sentences4) Did nothing to alleviate pain.
5) Did nothing to alleviate pain.
6) Did nothing to alleviate pain.
7) Many of the policies and practices serve to maintain social control and do nothing to alleviate poverty.
8) This did nothing to alleviate the worst economic depression thus far in the history of the United States.
9) Then proceed to talk about "Invoke" problems and present a class that does nothing to alleviate those problems.
10) His only form of communication is via delayed video feeds, which do nothing to alleviate the immense loneliness he feels.
11) Thankfully, she is HIV negative, but the relief does nothing to alleviate the bitterness of her husband's betrayal.
12) This did nothing to alleviate the poor opinion of the whole PFF concept held by senior officers inside and outside the Command.
13) Join the conversation 70 Comments sorted by The problem starts with unaffordable rents , which current negative-gearing rules do nothing to alleviate .
14) Apparently this did nothing to alleviate the situation, and the house was uninhabited for many further years and then fell into disrepair.
15) However, such treatment does nothing to alleviate the causes of such a bad habit, and no doubt increases the horse's anxiety to even higher levels.
example sentences with do nothing to alleviate16) Of course, Marrs "poo-poo's" any such "connection," but his constant anti-U. S. propaganda , and wild accusations, do nothing to alleviate the suspicions.
17) In 1943, left, but were replaced by a larger number of Japanese and Banabans, thus doing nothing to alleviate food shortages.
18) Ibáñez's large public spending did nothing to alleviate the situation, and his opponents, primarily the exiled Grove and Alessandri, began to plan a comeback.
19) Certain areas have guidelines for script usage, which helps reduce lag by reducing resources used server-side, but does nothing to alleviate the primary issue above.
20) Many in the numismatic press complained that the issue would only satisfy a small special interest, and would do nothing to alleviate the general coin shortage.
21) It is repugnant to those of us who value civil rights in the community and will do nothing to alleviate the immediate situation.
22) Economy rice seller Peggie Cheah , 32, said the recent conversion of Cantonment Road into a one-way street has done nothing to alleviate the problem.
23) I could examine you if I like - I am a Highly Magnified -- " Shasti wasn't in a very good mood to begin with, and the bug was doing nothing to alleviate it.
24) But in too many cases these great inflows of cash have done nothing to alleviate the poverty of philosophy that characterises intellectual life at so many universities."
25) - does nothing to alleviate the museum's financial mismanagement, which earned MOCA a rebuke from the California Attorney General's office in 2010.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of do nothing to alleviate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of do nothing to alleviate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with do nothing to alleviate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word do nothing to alleviate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with do nothing to alleviate.
20 examples of simple sentences of do nothing to alleviate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of do nothing to alleviate
Compound Sentences with do nothing to alleviate
Complex Sentences with do nothing to alleviate
Compound-Complex Sentences with do nothing to alleviate