direct attention in a sentence
1) Why was attention directed down this avenue?
2) Your attention is physically directed to the ceiling.
3) The space concept directs attention to organisational forms of juxtaposition.
4) With directed attention an environmental cue becomes an attended cue.
direct attention example sentences5) The central executive directs attention and gives priority to particular activities.
6) Here I directed attention to three issues.
7) attention then is directed to performance criteria and portfolios.
8) The focus pull is useful for directing the viewer's attention.
9) His first attention was directed to rewarding his allies.
10) Their attention is directed to masses of people.
11) Special attention is directed towards the fructan pool.
12) In fact, you really can't direct attention.
13) Therefore, researchers' attention was directed to those compounds.
14) Increasing attention was directed towards peace-keeping and civic assistance missions.
example sentences with attention15) Media attention was also directed at the teams' offensive capabilities.
16) Substantial attention was directed at the frontman.
17) These events led to subsequent media attention directed at Wurzelbacher.
18) We direct attention to the advertisement of Mr. Sutton.
19) Both conditions revealed an early frontal negativity independent of where attention was directed .
20) I am skilled practitioner in directing attention that has been developed through meditation.
21) Voice-overs and soundtrack compound the emotional effects and direct the attention.
22) As a result, subsequent media attention was directed at Wurzelbacher.
23) His attention was directed more to his worldly than his spiritual possessions.
24) directing world attention to the good of humanity .
25) These companies are directing attention away from actual sharing in the informal economy.
26) Instead, attention is directed towards the probability of individual predictions being correct.
27) The exhibition also directed attention to the group of artists around Rembrandt.
How to use attention in a sentence28) It may also be useful in directing student attention to the collection.
29) These results further implicate the frontal lobe in directing attention in visual space.
30) Much attention was directed toward the segregated aspects of the Tuskegee Airfield.
31) This is the truth to which the Quran is directing men's attention.
32) Her book also served in directing international attention towards the catastrophic situation in Guatemala.
33) The momentum gained from such attention is directed towards social issues, instead of advertising.
34) Early childhood advocates are right to direct attention to long-term studies on high-quality programs .
35) Sure, we achieved our objective of directing attention to Avnet Express.
36) Recreational pursuits may be helpful in directing attention from the main area of concern.
37) He directed Satans attention to Job.
38) The reader's attention is directed to the instrument shown at Fig. 2.
39) Be proactive in giving your kids one-on-one attention directed to their interests and needs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of direct attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of direct attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with direct attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word direct attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with direct attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of direct attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of direct attention
Compound Sentences with direct attention
Complex Sentences with direct attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with direct attention