cut adrift in a sentence
1) Is philosophy permanently cut adrift from its grounding in being and anthropology?
2) Dark clumps of water hyacinths floated downstream like tiny islands cut adrift .
3) They discover the canoes have been cut adrift on the lake that surrounds the camp.
cut adrift example sentences4) Lyndon Johnson has shown that cutting spending need not mean cutting adrift the poorest in society.
5) Instead, for years they have experienced themselves cut adrift from civil society's legitimate structures.
6) Cut adrift from nearly everything I'd known before seven, I turned inward and invented story games to play alone.
7) Liberated by Neo just as Kid was, he is a young man troubled and cut adrift in the real world.
8) With Sassuolo bottom of Serie A and in danger of being cut adrift , it is fair to say Rossi was now down to coppers in his bid to keep the club in the top flight.
9) For years, they've felt cut adrift from society Shops looted, cars and buildings burnt out, young adults in hoods on the rampage.
10) They might still go down but it's not like they're going to be cut adrift at the bottom and relegated by February.
11) As an improved version of the above model, child protection workers were cut adrift from schools in the early 1990s in districts XV and XVI of Budapest.
12) Feeling " cut adrift ", he later said that he inherited his father's "proud rebelliousness" and "stubborn sense of fairness".
13) Captain Fried felt that it was highly dangerous to attempt to hoist the number one lifeboat on board and, rather than risk lives, ordered it cut adrift .
14) An attempt was made to tow them home behind trawlers, but the sea became too rough and the LCAs had to be cut adrift and sunk.
15) We can not afford a large proportion of the population to be cut adrift , adding to the welfare bill and allowing desperately needed talents to lie fallow.
example sentences with cut adrift16) " I don't just think that the ship has sailed, I think the lifeboat has been cut adrift .
17) "When Sullivan and his son are released into the second and third act of the movie, there's a sense that they're cut adrift in a mythic, empty landscape."
18) United won't want to be cut adrift of Arsenal, the team we all have to get past to win the Championship.'
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cut adrift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cut adrift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cut adrift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cut adrift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cut adrift.
20 examples of simple sentences of cut adrift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cut adrift
Compound Sentences with cut adrift
Complex Sentences with cut adrift
Compound-Complex Sentences with cut adrift