current affair in a sentence
1) The highly acclaimed 24 hour news and current affairs channel.
2) It specifies regional programmes and high quality news and current affairs .
3) Dealing with current affairs and community news.
current affair example sentences4) He has authored several publications on legal and current affairs .
5) Those who analyse current affairs well are elites.
6) Articles focus mainly on current university affairs and student life.
7) I had become a current affair - how odd!
8) It is difficult to find her commenting about current affairs .
9) Be more aware of current affairs and be less ignorant .
10) Current affairs and politics in Singapore are interesting .
11) Ofcom 's definition of current affairs does not mention international coverage.
12) Panorama is a BBC Television current affairs documentary programme.
13) Campell Live is quality current affairs show.
14) A non-periodical online publication focusing on international political current affairs .
15) Your knowledge of current affairs will come into play here.
example sentences with current affair16) They may even have problems expressing their views on current affairs .
17) However Byrne focused always being in entertainment and never in current affairs .
18) The reports of journalists also help people form opinions about current affairs .
19) Torin Douglas is media correspondent for BBC news and current affairs .
20) Questions on current affairs test candidates on their knowledge of current affairs.
21) Questions on current affairs test candidates on their knowledge of current affairs .
22) The subject matter of the passage will concern current affairs or business.
23) There is, though, no overt mention of current international affairs .
24) Several of the students are particularly articulate about history and current affairs .
25) News and current affairs will remain a no-go zone for sponsors.
26) Regional current affairs : Yorkshire Television for The Candidates election special.
27) NPO 1: News, current affairs , sports and family.
28) It seems to me that political cartoonists usually deal with current affairs .
How to use current affair in a sentence29) Moign Khawaja specializes in politics, current affairs and world conflicts.
30) We don't have enough Scottish news and current affairs on television.
31) The three boys stay until 9pm, listening to him discuss current affairs .
32) The postwar period is no longer current affairs but is becoming the recent past.
33) International current affairs : Channel 4 for Mother Russia's Children.
34) Here people gather to gossip, exchange information and comment on current affairs .
35) He has a keen interest in current affairs , politics and recent local history.
36) Henry has been a backup host for current affairs show "Close Up".
37) She has also appeared on BBC current affairs programme Newsnight on several occasions.
38) Hot Press is a fortnightly publication which concentrates on music and current affairs .
39) Current world affairs seem overly affected by those single men chosen for offices of power.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of current affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of current affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with current affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word current affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with current affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of current affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of current affair
Compound Sentences with current affair
Complex Sentences with current affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with current affair