cultural affairs in a sentence
1) Mậu was the third deputy, overseeing social and cultural affairs .
2) Ministry of Education is the most important body responsible for cultural affairs .
3) The President is nominated by the Minister for cultural affairs .
cultural affairs example sentences4) A year later he was appointed Minister of State for cultural affairs .
5) Representatives from Apple were heard by the Senate Commission for cultural affairs .
6) Colombo: Ministry of Education and cultural affairs , 1965).
7) From 1980 to 1982 he was Turkey's first Ambassador for cultural affairs .
8) Dallas has an Office of cultural affairs as a department of the city government.
9) Moreover, Indonesia has witnessed greater application of Sharia in social, legal and cultural affairs .
10) Became member of the "Ma'aref" ( cultural affairs ) Commission.
11) According to the Agency of cultural affairs , 91 million Japanese identify themselves as Buddhist.
12) Afterwards, Salazar completed a voluntary internship at the cultural affairs section of Paris City Hall.
13) The Guggenheim Museum intends to be a genuinely popular ingredient in New York's cultural affairs .
14) Another success factor comes from the support and promotion by the Taiwan Council for cultural affairs .
15) He 's also a savvy and once-prolific writer on political and cultural affairs on his blog.
example sentences with cultural affairs16) The Parachute Center for cultural affairs of Calgary, Canada exhibited Cavellini's works.
17) He started a cultural affairs program , a family program and a closed-circuit news program in prison.
18) The Minister of Health and the Minster of Community and cultural affairs opened workshop proceedings.
19) In course of time they also delved into the political and cultural affairs of the district.
20) The Agency for cultural affairs also designates certain areas for preservation as Groups of Traditional Buildings.
21) He has been active in the areas of transportation, the environment, health care and cultural affairs .
22) Department of cultural affairs , Government Press, Colombo, Sri Lanka. 1968.
23) The Agency for cultural affairs designates tangible cultural properties as National Treasures in thirteen categories based on type.
24) Terence Sandell, Counsellor ( cultural affairs ), HM Embassy, Moscow.
25) The tighter political hold was in part a reaction to the worsening economic and organizational situation in cultural affairs .
26) A bilateral co-operation agreement, covering trade, education, cultural affairs and aviation was signed during the visit.
27) The Bureau of Educational and cultural affairs , U.S. Department of State, manages this site.
28) Activities: The Chamber of Commerce works with community groups in recreation, education, and cultural affairs .
How to use cultural affairs in a sentence29) He did 21 months of military service as a conscientious objector at the Regional Directorate of cultural affairs .
30) The program is supported by Eurasia Foundation and the Bureau of Educational and cultural affairs of USA.
31) The awardees are decided by an independent jury formed by the academy and the Department of cultural affairs .
32) Taipei (Xingzheng yuan wenhua jianshe weiyuanhui 行政院文化建設委員會 Council for cultural affairs ) minguo 90 = 2001.
33) Institute of cultural affairs Global network of private, non-profit organisations concerned with the human factor in world development.
34) However , the city's department of cultural affairs said the sunset does not match designated criteria for cultural heritage.
35) In the early 1970s, following Yugoslav constitutional changes, Croatia gained more autonomy in shaping its cultural affairs .
36) The students consulted widely and decided to form a cultural affairs club called Iteso cultural Union (ICU).
37) Today, the Museum of New Mexico is a subdivision of the New Mexico Department of cultural affairs .
38) Robert Arbuthnott, Minister ( cultural affairs ), British High Commission, New Delhi.
39) Crucial to the promotion of arts funding in New York is the role of the Department of cultural affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cultural affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cultural affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cultural affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cultural affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cultural affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of cultural affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cultural affairs
Compound Sentences with cultural affairs
Complex Sentences with cultural affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with cultural affairs