correctly assume in a sentence
1) Two weeks' holiday money, he assumed correctly .
2) Later turns of events would prove Marie to have assumed correctly .
3) If it asks confidently, it is because it assumes correctly .
4) Dick assumes correctly that the new Red Hood is Jason Todd.
correctly assume example sentences5) One would assume correctly, which is the reason Devi should train daily.
6) As he finishes his sentence, he assumes correctly that Tex has left.
7) I hope that I assumed correctly that you are asking about air conditioning technology.
8) Fracture length is derived from stimulation modelling provided the fracture height and width are correctly assumed.
9) In many ways, he correctly assumes, it is the only game in town.
10) John assumed correctly that Apaches were responsible so he found some help and followed their trail.
11) She thought military action unwise and unwelcome, and correctly assumed that it was unlikely to succeed.
12) Early telescopic observers correctly assumed that the white polar caps and clouds were indications of water's presence.
13) She had told her cousins about the "knot"; they assumed correctly that she was pregnant.
14) Burrell asks who is responsible for the subpoenas and Rawls correctly assumes Freamon as the lead instigator.
example sentences with assume15) William, however, did not consider him a viable alternative and correctly assumed that Monmouth had insufficient support.
16) Nathan does not trust Levi whom he correctly assumes has been sabotaging Maxie's attempts at rebuilding her life.
17) After seeing no activity in the home, our bozo correctly assumed that the owners were out of town.
18) Thus you can assume correctly that I am a big road racing fan and not so much an oval fan.
19) Assuming correctly that the old N-M wanted an article done, I saw no harm in outing the new digs.
20) Freamon is sent to Rawls who correctly assumes Freamon is willing to go to Judge Davis to keep his wiretap running.
21) First, it was assumed correctly that Syria would not go to war with Israel unless Egypt did so as well.
22) Fuchs correctly assumed that opposition parties would be blamed for the fire, and quietly removed his hammer and sickle lapel pin.
23) They correctly assumed that the viral DNA had been inserted into the DNA of a normal gene involved in limb development and so had caused a mutation.
24) She shows her discovery to Jerry, who correctly assumes it belongs to Clark, but incorrectly concludes that the reporter wears it to maintain a deluded fantasy.
25) The major assumed correctly that he had successfully dispersed Cortina's army so he turned the column around and went back to Fort Brown, arriving later that evening.
26) Peard correctly assumed that the French squadron was sailing for Egypt and decided to follow them, shadowing the French during 10 February.
27) By giving the workers a stake in the company, he correctly assumed that they would be less likely to go on strike.
28) Yet Aranda correctly assumed that if he attacked first (before next year's spring, when the new campaign was supposed to start), Portuguese garrisons would be completely taken by surprise.
29) Hank notices Karl nearby and correctly assuming that he is also spying on Sophie, he moves in with a switchblade, while Karl pulls out a switchblade knife of his own.
30) It was correctly assumed that competitors would try to emulate or outright copy the concept, so the idea was to offer a broad range of accessory items from the very start.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of correctly assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of correctly assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with correctly assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word correctly assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with correctly assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of correctly assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of correctly assume
Compound Sentences with correctly assume
Complex Sentences with correctly assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with correctly assume