cooperative agreement in a sentence
1) The application fee for a cooperative agreement is $10,000.
2) Financial assistance agreement means grants or cooperative agreements awarded by EPA.
3) Some cooperative agreements have been made for manufacture of vehicle components.
cooperative agreement example sentences4) Shiga has cooperative agreements with three states.
5) The term includes grantees and recipients of cooperative agreements .
6) A cooperative marketing agreement also differs from a crop or forward contract.
7) F. Type of Award Awards will be made through cooperative agreements .
8) The recipient must submit progress reports as specified in the cooperative agreement .
9) Award Information Type of Award: cooperative agreement .
10) Renewal - Applicable to grants and cooperative agreements only.
11) Through cooperative agreements , NIC awards funds to support our program initiatives.
12) NASA signs a cooperative agreement with AT&T for Telstar.
13) Multi-year programs for grants, cooperative agreements , etc. are also available.
14) They also have a cooperative agreement with Yad Vashem.
15) The site is operated by the City of Portage through a cooperative agreement .
example sentences with cooperative agreement16) The province of Alberta is also looking into cooperative withdrawal agreements between oil sands operators.
17) Laws governing cooperative marketing agreements are based on traditional contract legal theories and common law principles.
18) Enter into any cooperative agreement with any federal or state agency or political subdivision.
19) Many of these areas are managed under cooperative agreement with the National Park Service.
20) The project was governed by a legally binding cooperative agreement between DOE and the Alliance.
21) Funding and guidance for state and local health departments, public health emergency preparedness cooperative agreements .
22) The program is operated by state governments and hosted by universities and colleges under cooperative agreement .
23) Today, the park functions under a unique cooperative agreement between the NPS and IDPR.
24) Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
25) The designation of the specific geographic area of this state to which the cooperative agreement applies.
26) The public or private shelter may enter into cooperative agreements with any animal rescue or adoption organization.
27) The recipient cannot assign the right to receive payments under the recipient's cooperative agreement .
28) The network was engineered and operated by MCI Telecommunications under a cooperative agreement with the NSF.
How to use cooperative agreement in a sentence29) Municipalities may enter into cooperative agreements with counties that have DUI courts to provide DUI court services.
30) The EPA official designated in the cooperative agreement as EPA's program contact with the recipient.
31) The GSDI Association Board retains the final authority over such funded activities, cooperative agreements and contracts.
32) The estimated number of awards is 25 to 35 standard or continuing grants or cooperative agreements per year.
33) In all other cases, FISMA is not applicable to recipients of grants, including cooperative agreements .
34) Arecibo Observatory is operated by Cornell University under a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.
35) Sudan has signed cooperative agreements with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey for fighting drug trafficking.
36) OMB has determined that there is a need for improved statistical reporting of Federal grants and cooperative agreements .
37) A cooperative agreement was signed in 1994 with IOC and an Agenda 21 for Sport and Environment developed.
38) However, the PRA is applicable if administered as part of a cooperative agreement with EPA. 5.
39) Eligible recipients of pesticide enforcement cooperative agreements are Tribes and Intertribal Consortia. § 35.642 Maximum federal share.
40) The following statutory provisions limit the use of funds on NIH grants, cooperative agreements , and contract awards.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cooperative agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cooperative agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cooperative agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cooperative agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cooperative agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of cooperative agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cooperative agreement
Compound Sentences with cooperative agreement
Complex Sentences with cooperative agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with cooperative agreement