confidence affection in a sentence
1) During the eight-month tour he gained the king's confidence and affection .
2) The confidence and affection the clerical attire appeared to inspire in the boy left a deep impression on the actor.
3) His severity as regards the more serious offences did not, however, alienate in the smallest degree the confidence and affection of his soldiers.
confidence affection example sentences4) Real unity is based upon intimate knowledge, confidence and affection , and all this is the result of seeing much of each other in close fellowship.
5) The little singer bloomed under the new confidence and maternal affection he had long waited for and the years went by till he became eleven.
6) Bruce Robertson, in "The Westland Whirlwind Described", quotes a 263 Squadron pilot as saying, "It was regarded with absolute confidence and affection ."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of confidence affection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of confidence affection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with confidence affection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word confidence affection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with confidence affection.
20 examples of simple sentences of confidence affection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of confidence affection
Compound Sentences with confidence affection
Complex Sentences with confidence affection
Compound-Complex Sentences with confidence affection