commission artist in a sentence
1) Its nobles commissioned artists who became known across Europe.
2) He commissioned artist John Calcott Horsley for the illustration.
3) The French Line commissioned artists to create posters and publicity for the liner.
commission artist example sentences4) The project commissioned artists and hosted live events both online and in arts venues around the UK.
5) As the ultimate symbol of their opulence, the Marwaris commissioned artists to paint those buildings.
6) Victoria began a policy of commissioning artists to record Balmoral, its surroundings, and its staff.
7) The designer commissioned artist Kenny Kicklighter to create a koi fish hanging sculpture for the dining room wall .
8) Recently the Newmarket Business Association commissioned artist Dan Mills to paint murals on Broadway's main utility boxes.
9) Starting in 2002, the MCA began commissioning artists and architects to design and construct public art for the front plaza.
10) For the illustrations, Evans commissioned artists such as George Cruikshank, Phiz, Randolph Caldecott and Walter Crane.
11) The Austin-based pop culture gallery has commissioned artist Jason Edmiston to create 20 new portraits of cinematic villains for its latest exhibition .
12) She was the commissioned artist for the 2009 Festival of New Trumpet (FONT), where she presented a concert that blended jazz, classical and world music.
13) Finding the Value is an exhibition in which commissioned artists respond to items from the collection and open up questions of the inheritance of cultural values.
14) He also commissioned artist Henri Chapu to creat sculptures depicting the four seasons for the side of the building looking on to Rue du Havre.
15) In 1797, then living on Oxford Street in London, she commissioned artist Francesco Cossia to create what was to be the first portrait of Napoleon seen in England.
example sentences with commission artist16) Septimus Power as the commissioned artist may have favoured the red for dramatic effect or because it was the flag the Australian public was expected to use.
17) In August 2009, the Royal Mail commissioned artists and illustrators to design 30 stamps, which were released in batches of 10 between 2009 and 2011.
18) In 1972 the museum established the Artistic Records Committee (since renamed the Art commissions Committee) to commission artists to cover contemporary conflicts.
19) The art gallery occupies the top floor of the library on Princess Alexandra Walk showcases local painters and photographers alongside commissioned artists' displays.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of commission artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of commission artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with commission artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word commission artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with commission artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of commission artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of commission artist
Compound Sentences with commission artist
Complex Sentences with commission artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with commission artist