coastal area in a sentence
1) The coastal area is hot and humid.
2) The coastal areas or anywhere else somewhat shallow.
3) In coastal areas the irrigation is much dependent upon canals.
coastal area example sentences4) It caused rain throughout coastal areas near where it hit.
5) Fish is eaten mostly in coastal areas .
6) The tidal component in coastal areas is 15 cm per second.
7) Coastal zone management can help provide public access to coastal areas .
8) The whole cycle is then repeated in another pristine coastal area .
9) The other smaller groups inhabit the coastal areas .
10) Visitors spend money traveling to coastal areas to view sea otters.
11) Southern coastal areas were also effected by high waves.
12) Minor damage was reported on some coastal areas .
13) The coastal area contains pockets of wetland and mangrove colonies.
14) Coastal area consists of desert and mangrove.
15) Fish may be important in coastal areas .
example sentences with coastal area16) This change was mainly in the urban coastal areas .
17) Archaeological evidences in the coastal areas show prehistoric settlements.
18) Canberra is less humid than the nearby coastal areas .
19) Fishing is also quite important in coastal areas .
20) This map does not cover the coastal beach holiday areas .
21) The coastal area of the peninsula is populated .
22) The governor is discussing a massive buyout program in coastal areas .
23) To be performed in northeast coastal areas .
24) This is particularly important for those based in remote coastal areas .
25) Tourist activity at coastal areas varied, however.
26) In addition, seaweed is cultivated along some coastal areas .
27) The southwest coastal area has a Mediterranean climate.
28) Our coastal areas generate 85 percent of all U.S. tourism revenues.
How to use coastal area in a sentence29) Protecting and restoring marine and coastal areas , including coral reefs.
30) Those visiting coastal areas should also be aware of tsunami risk.
31) An increasing fraction of the global population lives in coastal areas .
32) Some residents in coastal areas panicked and evacuated their homes.
33) A state of emergency was also declared for several coastal areas .
34) areas receiving more rain than this mainly are in coastal areas .
35) Oceanic swells and storm surge were felt in some coastal areas .
36) Of particular interest is the coastal area of the municipality.
37) It is found on few coastal areas in Europe.
38) Such cultures often were in coastal areas or on river banks.
39) A prevalent whale cult in Japan occurs around the coastal area .
40) It is scarce or absent in tropical rainforests and coastal areas .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of coastal area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of coastal area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with coastal area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word coastal area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with coastal area.
20 examples of simple sentences of coastal area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of coastal area
Compound Sentences with coastal area
Complex Sentences with coastal area
Compound-Complex Sentences with coastal area