chromosome arm in a sentence
1) These clusters could cover an entire chromosome arm .
2) A candidate region of chromosome arm 19q13.4 has been identified.
3) Only part of the duplicated region may have been transposed to the other chromosome arm .
chromosome arm example sentences4) The remaining autosomal pairs are smaller and acrocentric (with the shorter chromosome arm difficult to observe).
5) Other frequent abnormalities include structural rearrangement of 1p, 3p, 9p and 6q chromosome arms .
6) In addition, the differently stained regions and sub-regions are given numerical designations from proximal to distal on the chromosome arms .
7) Ring chromosomes occur when a chromosome breaks in two places and the ends of the chromosome arms fuse together to form a circular structure.
8) Chromosome 11: possible gene loss on both chromosome arms are suggested by LOH studies, at 11p15 and 11q23; identities of the genes have yet to be determined
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of chromosome arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of chromosome arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with chromosome arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word chromosome arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with chromosome arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of chromosome arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of chromosome arm
Compound Sentences with chromosome arm
Complex Sentences with chromosome arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with chromosome arm