chief advocate in a sentence
1) They are the chief advocates of the working class.
2) Michael Milken, their chief advocate , is now behind bars.
3) The poet Edmund Spenser was one of the chief advocates of this view.
chief advocate example sentences4) Rand Paul is marking his territory as the chief advocate of non-intervention in the GOP.
5) Lindsay then removed Moses from his post as the city's chief advocate for federal highway money in Washington.
6) Lord Ashley became the chief advocate of the use of chimney-sweeping machinery and of legislation to require its use.
7) In June 2010, chief advocate General Avichai Mandelblit summoned a recently discharged Givati Brigade sniper for a special hearing.
8) Its chief advocates are Democrat Max Baucus and Republican Dave Camp , respectively Senate and House chairmen of the tax-writing committees.
9) Board members are keys to the success of any fundraising campaign and serve as the chief advocates for the organization out in the community.
10) As a member of the Senate Finance Committee, he was a chief advocate of pro-growth tax policies, including low tax rates on income, capital gains, dividends, and estates.
11) Varro was a close friend and relative of Lucullus and of the chief advocate of his defense Quintus Hortensius, Rome's leading orator at the time.
12) The Katangese secession highlighted the "fundamental weakness" of the central government in Léopoldville which had been the chief advocate of a unified state.
13) Davis was the chief advocate of the Run & Shoot offense in the USFL and had implemented the system in Houston that helped Make Jim Kelly a superstar.
14) Ashley was widely blamed for the Great Stop of the Exchequer, although Clifford was the chief advocate of stopping the exchequer and Ashley in fact opposed the move.
15) In 1938, Jackson became United States Solicitor General, serving until January 1940 as the government's chief advocate before the Supreme Court.
example sentences with chief advocate
example sentences with chief advocate16) In June 1906, President Theodore Roosevelt signed into law the Food and Drug Act, also known as the "Wiley Act" after its chief advocate .
17) Sacks told us Teper was the " chief advocate " of the Yammer deal within Microsoft and has been Yammer's "biggest champion within Microsoft.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of chief advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of chief advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with chief advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word chief advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with chief advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of chief advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of chief advocate
Compound Sentences with chief advocate
Complex Sentences with chief advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with chief advocate