cavalry archer in a sentence
1) It required great horsemanship and archery skills to be a cavalry archer .
2) Parthian Tactics - cavalry archers have +1 armour and +2 pierce armour.
3) An early Turkic group, the Seljuks, were known for their cavalry archers .
cavalry archer example sentences4) Mughal cavalry archers made repeated flanking charges from the left and right of their fortified position.
5) The Sassanid Persians employed cavalry archers and heavy cataphracts to counter the heavy Roman infantry.
6) Armies were composed of specialist divisions including cavalry , archers and infantry, and even siege machines.
7) Furthermore, the Mongols proved a useful ally in the war, lending the Jurchens their expertise as cavalry archers .
8) Levies of heavy cavalry , archers and foot soldiers were summoned from the English shires and from Wales and Ireland.
9) Six of every ten Mongol troopers were light cavalry horse archers ; the remaining four were more heavily armored and armed lancers.
10) Traditional weapons saw substantial use well into the century, and weapons systems such as cavalry , archers , and spearmen clashed in many areas.
11) The main novelty was the now regular employment of specialised non-Italian mercenaries, especially Numidian light cavalry , Cretan archers and Balearic slingers.
12) Soldiers were also drawn from defeated peoples, such as the Pechenegs ( cavalry archers ), and the Serbs, who were used as settlers stationed at Nicomedia.
13) Cavalry archers Reduced fire rate - The rate of firing of cavalry archer was reduced to some extent and they were made less powerful.
14) Cavalry archers Reduced fire rate - The rate of firing of cavalry archer was reduced to some extent and they were made less powerful.
15) Also, cavalry archers get a +4 bonus against spearmen, pikemen and halbardier. while Mangudai get a +2 bonus against them.
example sentences with cavalry archer16) Before 1.0b bombard towers were able to defeat armies of rams easily; after 1.0b and 1.0c, cavalry archers and bombard towers were balanced to be less powerful.
17) In 307 BC, King Wuling of Zhao ordered the adoption of nomadic clothing in order to train his own division of cavalry archers .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cavalry archer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cavalry archer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cavalry archer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cavalry archer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cavalry archer.
20 examples of simple sentences of cavalry archer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cavalry archer
Compound Sentences with cavalry archer
Complex Sentences with cavalry archer
Compound-Complex Sentences with cavalry archer