cast adrift in a sentence
1) Without language human beings are cast adrift .
2) Here the President finds himself cast adrift .
3) A castaway is a person who is cast adrift or ashore.
cast adrift example sentences4) Hippolyta boarded a small boat and let it cast adrift .
5) Once No. 12 lifeboat was emptied it was cast adrift and began to sink.
6) Collectors are the pathetic remnants of humanity, cast adrift in the Hive.
7) So, if you are ever cast adrift at sea - never drink sea water.
8) I do not want Scotland, or any part of it, cast adrift .
9) He had a passion for the dreamy knight cast adrift in a vulgar, materialist society.
10) These women are poorly paid, without talent and will be cast adrift when they get older.
11) Fulvius, still bearing the ring Croessa had given him, is cast adrift and soon rescued.
12) Hartenstein cast adrift those lifeboats still afloat and ordered the survivors on his deck into the water.
13) They were replies to various postings and appear to have been cast adrift in terms of their meaning.
14) However, due to high winds, the anchor did not hold and Tōya Maru was cast adrift .
15) However, converts also told researchers last year that they felt cast adrift after their acceptance of Islam.
example sentences with cast adrift16) There was no case of leakage and several of the boats were still afloat month after being cast adrift .
17) Incident and event-free neglect is more characterised by a complete absence of parenting , with children cast adrift at home.
18) A country with a funny name where two small islands are cast adrift in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean, yet it is half again bigger than Britain.
19) The anthropologist Burch has described the classic case of a seal hunter, accidentally cast adrift on the ice as a result of shifting wind and current.
20) It turns out that she's the girlfriend of a young man whose father the captain had blinded and cast adrift on the ocean many years before.
21) Before literally being cast adrift by a tsunami, in their home town in India, they led charmed lives in a lovely house with loving, educated and successful parents.
22) After several hours the men were rescued by the steamer, "City of Lyons," and the lifeboat was then cast adrift , subsequently ending up being washed ashore at Barmouth.
23) Thomas went one better and received a silver medal for a rescue on 7 December 1959 when a long unpowered barge loaded with large steel pipes was cast adrift from its tug.
24) During a storm in the bay of Biscay the Magdeburg had to be cast adrift and sank for a second and final time.
25) A model of the ship The Black Prince is covered in flowers and is taken in procession from the Quay at Millbrook to the beach at Cawsand where it is cast adrift .
26) This included the surgeon Elliot and Lieutenant Hamilton who had been cast adrift with him plus midshipmen Byron and Campbell who had been on the barge.
27) Medusa, originally in orbit around Proxima Centauri, was cast adrift in the galaxy as a rogue planet (see graphic) when it was ejected from the system by a giant comet.
28) Finally, at about 10 am, Bligh and 19 loyalists were placed in the ship's launch, a 23 ft open boat, with minimal supplies and navigation instruments, and cast adrift .
How to use cast adrift in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cast adrift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cast adrift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cast adrift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cast adrift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cast adrift.
20 examples of simple sentences of cast adrift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cast adrift
Compound Sentences with cast adrift
Complex Sentences with cast adrift
Compound-Complex Sentences with cast adrift