broker an agreement in a sentence
1) He was simply meant to broker an agreement .
2) BAe brokered an agreement whereby it would lead the team.
3) In September 1975 the U.S. brokered an agreement between Egypt and Israel.
broker an agreement example sentences4) On 16 July there were reports that Italy was attempting to broker an agreement between Israel and Lebanon.
5) He subsequently brokered an agreement with the Labour Party and formed a coalition government on 9 March 2011.
6) A no doubt well-meaning but slightly devious and not very intelligent British political officer brokered an agreement between two rulers.
7) Attempts by the South African Government to broker an agreement between the two sides have repeatedly failed and talks have now collapsed.
8) In March and April of 1996, the administration brokered an agreement with the government of Sudan to arrest bin Laden and turn him over to Saudi Arabia.
9) Following the U.S. requests, Brazilian diplomats, together with their Turkish counterparts, brokered an agreement with Iran which became public in May 2010.
10) The Fed ended up brokering an agreement for the sale of Bear to JP Morgan Chase that took place at the end of March.
11) Kitana brokers an agreement with Sheeva's Shokan warriors, but she doesn't know that she is in fact Shang Tsung, who transformed to look like Sheeva.
12) Sudanese Islamic leader Hassan al-Turabi, to protect his ties with Iraq, brokered an agreement with Bin Laden to stop supporting activities against Saddam.
13) As the castle of Surat was under the control of the Sidis of Janjira, Bhavsinhji brokered an agreement with them, giving the Sidis 1.25% of the revenue by Bhavnagar port.
14) In 1976, on brokering an agreement to sponsor the FIFA World Cup, the company assured its reputation as a leading innovator within the expanding sports marketing field.
15) The standoff did not end for three weeks until Sistani emerged from convalescence in London and brokered an agreement between the two forces.
example sentences with broker an agreement16) In 2008-09, Charest and Doer helped broker an agreement among the premiers to provide for greater labour mobility within Canada.
17) Governor Pires fled to the offshore island of Atauro, north of the capital, Dili, from where he later attempted to broker an agreement between the two sides.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of broker an agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of broker an agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with broker an agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word broker an agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with broker an agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of broker an agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of broker an agreement
Compound Sentences with broker an agreement
Complex Sentences with broker an agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with broker an agreement