board airplane in a sentence
1) Ahmed recounts a recent attempt to board an airplane .
2) They then boarded the two airplanes that blew up.
3) As they board the airplane the chauffeur takes their phones.
board airplane example sentences4) The two of them board an airplane , on which Grubbs falls asleep.
5) For example persons are required to show photographic identification and a boarding pass before boarding an airplane .
6) Upon the airplane's arrival at the gate, soldiers boarded the airplane to arrest Aquino.
7) Boarding airplanes pose mobility stress because they have poor ventilation and small signage (seat assignments).
8) He is featured performing at the Surf Ballroom and boarding the doomed airplane with Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper.
9) If you are afraid of flying, for example, you may become jittery or anxious when you board an airplane .
10) Because of this I am now getting prepared to board a airplane to Germany in less than a month from now.
11) After hesitating, he boarded the airplane , only to discover that it was a trap set up by the OZNA.
12) For example , one of the Chicago-area stories about boarding an airplane can only be unlocked at O'Hare airport.
13) Things like cashing a check or boarding an airplane are business transactions having nothing to do with the government or Constitutional rights.
14) But, as we can see from our real-world airport example, boarding an airplane involves interactions with all sorts of content.
15) However, if you have already quit your job and are boarding that airplane imminently, plan to live off some reserves for the initial set-up period.
example sentences with board airplane16) Some activists say their names have wound up on the government's "no fly" list, the list the airlines can use to deny passengers the right to board an airplane .
17) The ability to board an airplane and travel anywhere in the world is now a vital component to the economic well-being of a community and a nation.
18) In " Out of the Box " (1.14), after Neal locates Kate, who has boarded an airplane , he witnesses her death.
19) This time, Giant-Man defeated Goliath while Edward Hawkins delayed Doctor Nemesis enough for him and Giant-Man to board Doctor Nemesis' airplane .
20) The CIA orders the journalists to board an airplane bound for the US to face charges on almost creating the, but they run away to carry out their plan to catch the Fox.
21) Since then, Franti has chosen to go barefoot except for occasionally wearing flip-flops as required to board an airplane or to be served in a restaurant.
22) The San Francisco-area representative was shot and killed by members of the People's Temple as he was boarding an airplane in Port Kaituma to return to Georgetown.
23) When the lead actor, Maurice Ellis, fell ill on tour, Welles quickly boarded an airplane to fly to the location and stepped in to the part, playing in blackface.
24) Regarding boarding airplanes , I've seen ads for KLM recently that display jetbridges which allow simultaneous access to both the front and rear doors of the airplane.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of board airplane
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of board airplane with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with board airplane
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word board airplane in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with board airplane.
20 examples of simple sentences of board airplane. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of board airplane
Compound Sentences with board airplane
Complex Sentences with board airplane
Compound-Complex Sentences with board airplane