become advocate in a sentence
1) He became an advocate of nonviolent resistance.
2) The plan was to become an advocate .
3) She has also considered becoming an advocate for women.
become advocate example sentences4) He also became a tenant advocate in 1985.
5) She has since become an advocate for survivors of assault.
6) Leno soon become an advocate for the brand.
7) He passed the exam and became an advocate .
8) You can become the advocate of happiness.
9) Family caregivers have to become advocates by proxy.
10) Kennedy became an outspoken peace advocate and called for nuclear disarmament.
11) Corgan has since become an advocate for abuse support networks.
12) He's become a consumer advocate , for example.
13) I decided to become an advocate of that.
14) Care managers can become advocates and supporters for their clients.
15) Brown has become an outspoken advocate for school choice and education reform.
example sentences with become advocate16) Witmer became an advocate for these special children.
17) I decided that I would become an engineer's advocate .
18) This led Douglass to become an early advocate for school desegregation.
19) Will this Pope become a global advocate for interventionist economic policies ?
20) Become a student advocate for the field of dietetics.
21) Ramdev has more recently become a vocal advocate on Indian political issues.
22) Lewis became an advocate for African Americans in the legal profession.
23) He become advocate of Bangladesh Supreme Court in 2001.
24) In this role, she became a strong advocate for abused children.
25) How can I become a more active advocate for American wind power?
26) Become an anti-scale advocate and teach this activism to others.
27) Congregations become advocates by listening to those most affected by creation abuse.
28) After obtaining a good education he became an advocate in Paris.
How to use become advocate in a sentence29) Ferenc Deák became the main advocate for accommodation.
30) Malema became a vocal advocate of nationalising South African mines.
31) In 1895, Smuts became an advocate and supporter of Rhodes.
32) Sargent became a strong advocate for modern composers, especially Gabriel Fauré.
33) The process of becoming an advocate is referred to as "devilling".
34) By keeping them informed, grant funding sources become stronger advocates for your park.
35) Persons seeking to become advocates and solicitors must apply to the Supreme Court.
36) He attended law classes at Edinburgh University and became an advocate in 1889.
37) Thank you for becoming a real advocate for truth, evidence and choice.
38) Take on these advocacy assignments to win Bingo and become a citizen advocate !
39) The BSP has become the prime advocate for the development of microfinance.
40) Edythe became an advocate for baseball, imploring women to attend baseball games.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of become advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become advocate
Compound Sentences with become advocate
Complex Sentences with become advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with become advocate