azolla in a sentence
1) The rice is planted when it is tall enough to poke out above the azolla.
2) Ferns of the genus "Azolla" are very small, floating plants that do not resemble ferns.
3) Examples include major climatic fluctuations, such as the azolla event, which created the current Arctic climate.
4) Water Fern ( azolla ) : The azolla in the lower frame are hard to see.
azolla example sentences5) Water Fern ( azolla ) : The azolla in the lower frame are hard to see.
6) One proposed cause of the reduction in carbon dioxide during the warming to cooling transition was the azolla event.
7) As these azolla sank into the Arctic Ocean, they became buried and sequestered their carbon into the seabed.
8) That allowed a layer of fresh water to settle over it, and a sea plant called azolla to spread widely.
9) azolla are known for their ability to harbor nitrogen-fixing bacteria, but this would not be an advantage in nitrogen-rich wastewaters.
10) Compared to current carbon dioxide levels, these azolla grew rapidly in the enhanced carbon dioxide levels found in the early Eocene.
11) The azolla event occurred around 49 million years ago and accomplished what fertilization is intended to achieve (but on a larger scale).
12) Previous instances of biological carbon sequestration have triggered major climatic changes in which the temperature of the planet was lowered, such as the azolla event.
13) The International Plant Names Index gives 58 records, among including a number of well-known genera such as the mosquito fern ("Azolla").
14) The isolation of the Arctic Ocean led to stagnant waters and as the azolla sank to the sea floor, they became part of the sediments and effectively sequestered the carbon.
example sentences with azolla15) The increased warmth at the poles, the isolated Arctic basin during the early Eocene, and the significantly high amounts of carbon dioxide possibly led to azolla blooms across the Arctic Ocean.
16) Assuming the carbon dioxide concentrations were at 900 ppmv prior to the azolla Event they would have dropped to 430 ppmv, or 40 ppmv more than they are today, after the azolla Event.
17) Assuming the carbon dioxide concentrations were at 900 ppmv prior to the azolla Event they would have dropped to 430 ppmv, or 40 ppmv more than they are today, after the azolla Event.
18) With the equable climate during the early Eocene, warm temperatures in the arctic allowed for the growth of azolla, which is a floating aquatic fern, on the Arctic Ocean.
19) At the beginning of the middle Eocene an event that may have triggered or helped with the draw down of carbon dioxide was the azolla event at around 49 million years ago.
20) But the climate was still in Hothouse mode, where it remained until global cooling set in from the mid-Eocene, ~49 Ma (attributed by some at least in part to the Arctic azolla Event).
21) I also support boring tunnels into some volcano's to release pressure and reversing the effects of the azolla event there by restoring earth to its paradisaical state.
22) They are often found as symbionts with a number of other groups of organisms such as fungi (lichens), corals, pteridophytes ("Azolla"), angiosperms ("Gunnera") etc.
23) Rice plantations utilize healthy populations of nitrogen-fixing cyanobacteria ("Anabaena", as symbiotes of the aquatic fern "Azolla") for use as rice paddy fertilizer.
24) "Eichhornia crassipes" (water hyacinth), "Lemna" (duckweed) and "Azolla" (water fern) store iron and copper commonly found in wastewater.
25) Such ideas as the use of more legumes or other nitrogen-fixers and the ingenious use of nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the floating fern, Azolla, in paddy fields in southern China offer a ray of hope.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of azolla
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of azolla with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with azolla
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word azolla in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with azolla.
20 examples of simple sentences of azolla. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of azolla
Compound Sentences with azolla
Complex Sentences with azolla
Compound-Complex Sentences with azolla