Ayckbourn in a sentence
1) Alan Ayckbourn is still writing, and has written approximately 76 plays.
2) Ayckbourn was born in Hampstead, London.
3) From this face came the question about the Ayckbourn play.
4) My Wonderful Day is a 2009 play by Alan Ayckbourn.
Ayckbourn example sentences5) There are seven one-act plays written by Alan Ayckbourn.
6) Alan Ayckbourn would have a heyday with her.
7) Alan Ayckbourn received the CBE in 1987 and was knighted in 1997.
8) Ayckbourn has frequently said he sees aspects of himself in all his characters.
9) Alan Ayckbourn ' s Sugar Daddies is revived at Harrogate theatre .
10) This employment led to Ayckbourn's first professional script commission, in 1958.
11) Ayckbourn's career was briefly interrupted when he was called for National Service.
12) Intimate Exchanges is a play by Alan Ayckbourn.
13) Subsequently Ayckbourn had expressed a wish to write a female counterpart of this play.
14) Few have done as much for the modern north as Sir Alan Ayckbourn .
example sentences with Ayckbourn15) Snake in the Grass is a 2002 play by British playwright Alan Ayckbourn.
16) The cast are enjoying rehearsals and slowly realising the depth of character that Ayckbourn creates.
17) Most of it was written while Ayckbourn was on holiday in the Virgin Islands.
18) A TRIP TO SCARBOROUGH by Alan Ayckbourn.
19) Ayckbourn, however, continues to write and direct his own work at the theatre.
20) Bedroom Farce is a raucous romp by Alan Ayckbourn.
21) Private Fears in Public Places is a 2004 play by British playwright Alan Ayckbourn.
22) The Ayckbourn Theatre functions as a modern auditorium with a fully equipped stage and back-stage.
23) Dramatist Alan Ayckbourn is based in Scarborough where he has lived for a number of years.
24) Billen felt that the treatment of dark issues was reminiscent of the work of Alan Ayckbourn.
25) The production was later recast, with Alan Strachan taking over the directing from Alan Ayckbourn.
26) Virtual Reality is also the title of an unpublished and not produced play by Alan Ayckbourn.
27) The reviews did, however, stop short of proclaiming it one of Ayckbourn's best plays.
How to use Ayckbourn in a sentence28) Alan Ayckbourn said that his relationship with Christine became easy once they agreed their marriage was over.
29) Lee had switched on the television the previous evening and had watched the Ayckbourn for a while.
30) Sir Alan Ayckbourn, CBE (born 12 April 1939) is a prolific English playwright.
31) Gambon is a very private person, a "non-starry star" as Ayckbourn has called him.
32) Playwright Alan Ayckbourn will leave Scarborough today to take part in the launch of a revolution.
33) Scarborough Group enticed internationally renowned playwright Alan Ayckbourn into posing for a press photograph while signing appeal letters.
34) While Alan Ayckbourn did not write for radio many of his stage plays were subsequently adapted for radio.
35) What is less clear is how much influence events in Ayckbourn's life have had on his writing.
36) Alan Ayckbourn's own anecdote was of two women competitively boasting of how the play represented their lives.
37) The thing is, Alan Ayckbourn can make you laugh about it, can 't he?
38) She suggested the lack of reviewers at the Scarborough production was a sign of Alan Ayckbourn's decline.
39) Another influence was Ayckbourn's intention to write a "film on stage" using fast cross-cutting between scenes.
40) They produced plays like French without Tears, the latest Ayckbourn or Frayn, or a panto.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Ayckbourn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Ayckbourn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Ayckbourn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Ayckbourn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Ayckbourn.
20 examples of simple sentences of Ayckbourn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Ayckbourn
Compound Sentences with Ayckbourn
Complex Sentences with Ayckbourn
Compound-Complex Sentences with Ayckbourn