axilla in a sentence
1) Both axillae were treated in the same stage.
2) The grooves run between the axilla to the groin.
3) Then place the palm of your examining hand flat in the axilla.
4) Slightly cup fingers of examining hand and insert them high in the axilla.
axilla example sentences5) Overlord In the human body what is the axilla commonly known as?
6) Freckling of the axillae or inguinal regions.
7) How do you palpate the axilla and what are you looking for?
8) More often the temperature is taken in the mouth, axilla, ear or groin.
9) During the operation, the lymph nodes in the axilla are also considered for removal.
10) Contractures and reduced mobility of the lower limbs and axillae due to fibrosis and scarring.
11) axilla evidence can indicate the size of the animal which in turn informs the identification process.
12) The low incidence of follicle, axilla and scarring evidence suggests that aesthetics were certainly a consideration.
13) Apocrine sweat glands are mostly limited to the axilla (armpits) and perianal areas in humans.
14) Also, as a PICC travels through the axilla, it can become kinked causing poor function.
example sentences with axilla15) The anterior pair (closest to the head) are very close to the axillae (armpit).
16) In the axilla, cords are formed to split into branches, including the five terminal branches listed below.
17) A video training using the Palomar Vectus 810 Diode for hair reduction of the axilla or armpit.
18) He had swollen lymphatic glands in his neck, axillae and groin, excessive night sweats and memory loss.
19) A 92-year-old white female presented with a 3-month history of a pruritic rash in her right axilla.
20) Fulvius Axilla, the story's fictitious hero, twice employs it as a farewell greeting to his hosts.
21) Look For Large, painful regional lymph nodes (buboes) in the groin, axilla, or neck.
22) Cystic hygroma : occur mainly in the neck and axilla and are composed of fluid filled, thin walled cysts.
23) In 1977, Selander described a technique for continuous brachial plexus block using an intravenous catheter secured in the axilla.
24) Breast pain may occur in one or both breasts or in the underarm (axilla) region of the body.
25) Nevertheless, it could be a feasible alternative to using scalp hair, axilla hair being less affected by chemical treatment.
26) Fine petechiae scattered on the extremities, axillae, face and soft palate may be seen during the early febrile phase.
27) During the summer of 1937, Victor suffered a severe microaerophilic "Streptococcus" infection in his axilla (armpit).
How to use axilla in a sentence28) Due to the way the skin is folded to form bifolia, axilla is frequently found at the edges of the leaves.
29) Lymph nodes are harvested from the groin area with their supporting artery and vein and moved to the axilla (armpit).
30) Also in Carthage are two Roman spies: Fulvius Axilla, a Roman patrician and Maciste, his huge, muscular slave.
31) Patients with limited disease involving the axilla or inguinal region were selected for excision and primary closure if the skin and soft tissue could be mobilized adequately.
32) If the procedure is performed using the open method, the surgeon begins by making an incision on the front of the shoulder, just above the axilla (armpit).
33) Erica is a 24 year old woman who presented at the ED at 3 am with symptoms of an abscess near her right axilla, temperature of 103.5 and malaise.
34) Follicles are often visible on the axilla area, which is the loosely structured and stretchy area of the animal skin behind the forelegs and in front of the hind legs.
35) The axilla areas are characterised by looser skin often found around the belly, groin and under shoulder regions (see fig. 6).
36) Natural features such as hair follicles, axilla, veining, skeletal marks and scarring reveal much about the animal of origin, its quality of life and the way the skin was processed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axilla
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axilla with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axilla
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axilla in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axilla.
20 examples of simple sentences of axilla. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axilla
Compound Sentences with axilla
Complex Sentences with axilla
Compound-Complex Sentences with axilla