awful mistake in a sentence
1) The second goal was an awful mistake .
2) People make awful, stupid mistakes every day.
3) It was a huge awful mistake that I am ashamed of.
4) She says she made an awful mistake in marrying him.
awful mistake example sentences5) The whole future of missions would be prejudiced by this awful mistake .
6) Then two awful defensive mistakes gave the away side a 3–1 lead.
7) First, Bush seems to have done nothing in response to this awful mistake .
8) I find the punishment disproportionately high, whichever way, and I hope it was just an awful mistake .
9) My trolls have already started blasting Google as if it suddenly realized it made an awful mistake and is changing its mind.
10) When the rich man died and lifted up his eyes in hell, he immediately realized he had made an awful mistake .
11) Auroras Encore was nearly brought down there and, having lost a little confidence, made an awful mistake at the seventh and looked out of the race before they had gone a mile.
12) Once again we're getting a USA game whose pattern was set very early on - this team by an awful mistake by Geoff Cameron.
13) But now I realize what you mean, and what an awful mistake I made in not trying to learn what you tried to tell me when on earth.
14) A free-kick from Shunsuke Nakamura pulled Celtic level, but an awful mistake from Thomas Gravesen just seconds into the second half allowed Ole Gunnar Solskjær to score a third goal for United.
example sentences with awful15) Prior to playing with the Nuggets, McGee has had the reputation as a dumb NBA player, known for making awful mistakes that have molded his losing years playing for the Washington Wizards.
16) A rational people would have immedeately recognized the awful, awful mistake they had made - lynched the elites that brought it forth and hie'd back to a strict (stricter) racialist ethos.
17) A rational people would have immedeately recognized the awful, awful mistake they had made - lynched the elites that brought it forth and hie'd back to a strict (stricter) racialist ethos.
18) It means that I can edit out any really awful mistakes that you make, or indeed any mistakes that I as an interviewer make, but it also means I can edit out some of the things you wish you'd left in.
19) It is not in and of itself an indicator that the person is undesirable, unable to commit, or has made some awful mistake which has prevented them from marrying.
20) It is possible that a strange-looking building may not be accepted into the community, and it can feel like an awful mistake has been made.
21) "They won't count him down, because it'll be an awful big mistake when they do," adds the trainer.
22) "I would like the chief to know that I am deeply sorry for him and his family, I ask him to pardon me for this awful mistake .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful mistake
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful mistake with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful mistake
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful mistake in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful mistake.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful mistake. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful mistake
Compound Sentences with awful mistake
Complex Sentences with awful mistake
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful mistake