awestruck in a sentence
1) Came across your blog today u0026 have been awestruck ever since.
2) She says nothing more, simply staring as though awestruck.
3) I stopped a few feet away and stared, awestruck.
4) I am awestruck by these wonders of human ingenuity.
awestruck example sentences5) And wants to put awestruck kids at their ease.
6) I am awestruck every time I hear Robin sing.
7) Many in attendance recorded being spiritually awestruck by Kimball's address.
8) I was scared silly and awestruck at the same time.
9) I was also awestruck by my first snowfall.
10) We are left awestruck, as is Johnny Utah.
11) I am genuinely awestruck by the contributions both monetarily and practically.
12) I said, in what I hoped was an awestruck tone.
13) My friends and I were awestruck by Neil's professionalism.
14) We were all awestruck by the gravity of the situation.
example sentences with awestruck15) The awestruck crowd were obliged to mill and participate in the event.
16) Her voice sunk to an awestruck hollowness.
17) Her look at a recent do left us awestruck .
18) Believing this makes it hard not to be awestruck.
19) Everyone is awestruck at the appearance of three moons above Neverland.
20) I was awestruck, dumbfounded by her beauty.
21) Next morning Lady Morven greeted her guest with awestruck eyes.
22) In awestruck remembrance, the Peasants knelt in adoration.
23) Chan Heung was awestruck by this demonstration.
24) We have been awestruck by the fantastic global support for changeFIFA.
25) The table paused in awestruck silence.
26) We arrived feeling desolate, frightened, disbelieving, awestruck, powerless.
27) Naomi commented: I am awestruck by the story of the tree.
How to use awestruck in a sentence28) awestruck and inspired, he quickly scribbled these responses onto the tablet.
29) We were awestruck to see the planet Jupiter through the big observatory telescope .
30) I stood awestruck in a new weightless body, translucent and floating.
31) An awestruck Superman realizes that is his name: "Kal-El".
32) This movie will leave you awestruck.
33) An awestruck Bart announces that he will "never wash these eyes again".
34) When Mamoon came across these epistles he was left spellbound and awestruck.
35) John Muir was awestruck by the redwood canyon that now bears his name.
36) Years later, a now adult Clark Kent walks around Metropolis, awestruck.
37) The Yellow Emperor captured awestruck and made a drum out of its hide.
38) Dee was obviously awestruck, and his priceless reaction was caught on camera by Toyota.
39) awestruck by their celestial beauty, I surrendered myself to the beings' will.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awestruck
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awestruck with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awestruck
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awestruck in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awestruck.
20 examples of simple sentences of awestruck. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awestruck
Compound Sentences with awestruck
Complex Sentences with awestruck
Compound-Complex Sentences with awestruck