aviatrix in a sentence
1) She was a French aviatrix who set several world speed records.
2) The English language version is called "Aviatrix.pdf".
3) The girls had to embody a 1930's aviatrix on a plane.
4) Minxy Minerva - Former child aviatrix and aeronautics engineer.
aviatrix example sentences5) The aviatrix had successfully completed a historic solo flight from Honolulu, Hawaii to Oakland, California.
6) aviatrix is a fun, fast pattern for the cutest, best fitting baby helmet you will find.
7) For good measure, we also have the tennis star Suzanne Lenglen and the aviatrix Amy Johnson.
8) The swashbuckling aviatrix and pioneering woman embarked on the first around-the-world flight at the Equator in June 1937.
9) In 1923, Kunz married Opal Logan Giberson, a noted aviatrix, but soon annulled the marriage.
10) She was a French aviatrix and the first woman in the world to receive an airplane pilot's licence.
11) English aviatrix Winifred Spooner entered the contest in the Italian team, being the only woman among the pilots.
12) These orders also came with the "aviatrix Skin" as well as the "Shanty Town" multiplayer map.
13) In exchange for flying lessons from pioneer aviatrix Pancho Barnes, he agreed to milk and look after her cattle.
14) He was also able to renew acquaintances with German aviatrix Hanna Reitsch, whom he had met in Germany before the war.
example sentences with aviatrix15) By 1939, Schumacher and Markham were a fixture at parties of the rich and famous--the handsome aviatrix and her young lover, the writer who was editing her memoirs.
16) Hepburn's second film was Christopher Strong (1933), the story of an aviatrix and her affair with a married man.
17) If you need help, or have questions I gently suggest that you ask them in the Just Jussi group. (please check the aviatrix thread before asking, your question has probably been answered).
18) A Kickstarter campaign for the album, tentatively called "Aviatrix", commenced in September 2013, and the project met its goal in just a few days.
19) With all his convictions, he is invited to an aerial stunt race with aces, pirates, aviators, aviatrixes and even Johnny Johnson himself in the competition, to prove the best pilot.
20) The Amelia Earhart Award is a cadet achievement of the Civil Air Patrol presented in honor of Amelia Earhart, pioneering aviatrix and aviation record-setter.
21) His daughter, ardent suffragette Patricia (Sarah Miles), is a would-be aviatrix who can't fly because her father forbids it.
22) January 7 – Pioneering aviatrix Helen Richey is found dead at the age of 37 in her New York City apartment, apparently having committed suicide with an overdose of sleeping pills.
23) Famous aviatrixes of the era, such as Jackie Cochran, Laura Ingalls, and even Amelia Earhart broke records at this airfield.
24) The musical, "Vanishing Point", written by Rob Hartmann, Liv Cummins, u0026 Scott Keys, intertwines the lives of evangelist McPherson, aviatrix Amelia Earhart, and mystery writer Agatha Christie.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aviatrix
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aviatrix with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aviatrix
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aviatrix in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aviatrix.
20 examples of simple sentences of aviatrix. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aviatrix
Compound Sentences with aviatrix
Complex Sentences with aviatrix
Compound-Complex Sentences with aviatrix