authorized travel in a sentence
1) The employee is authorized separation travel to the actual residence.
2) R u0026R travel Combined with other authorized travel .
3) authorized return travel should be performed outside the traveler's regular duty hours or during authorized leave.
4) Total reimbursement is NTE the MALT rate plus per diem for the authorized travel . 2.
authorized travel example sentences5) For a civilian employee, scheduling the authorized travel to minimize payment of overtime should be considered.
6) A DoD civilian employee, who performs authorized travel as an escort for a Uniformed Service member's dependent who is authorized transportation under JFTR, par.
7) Government employees who are age 18 or older, if otherwise eligible, may rent and operate vehicles under this Agreement when on authorized Government travel .
8) authorized travel and transportation allowances for travel from the OCONUS PDS to the actual residence established at the time of appointment/transfer to the OCONUS PDS. 2.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorized travel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorized travel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorized travel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorized travel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorized travel.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorized travel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorized travel
Compound Sentences with authorized travel
Complex Sentences with authorized travel
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorized travel